• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Katokichi flashlights

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you've got anything unusual, or interesting, and it was made by Katokichi, I am interested in buying. Please PM with details, or e-mail me at: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com. Thanks.

Last edited:

Raindrop

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Katokichi flashlight

PhotonFanatic said:
If you've got anything unusual and it was made by Katokichi, I am interested in buying. Please PM with details. Thanks.

Define "unusual" ??? I have one of the first offerings that ArcMania did that has been sitting in my flashlight drawer if you are interested.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Raindrop, I would like to see a pic of that. Not really interested in buying but I like Arc Mania's stuff and would be interested in some pics.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Raindrop said:
Define "unusual" ??? I have one of the first offerings that ArcMania did that has been sitting in my flashlight drawer if you are interested.

Raindrop,

Sure, please send me your asking price and a photo, if you can do that, to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

It looks very cool. You should get this Photon! It is a very nice looking light.

kevindick

Newly Enlightened

I have a mint KI-LE, #77. You can have it for $295, which _includes_ insured USPS delivery and PP fees. No holster though. I put it in a box when I put the LE on a shelf and can't find it.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

kevindick said:
I have a mint KI-LE, #77. You can have it for $295, which _includes_ insured USPS delivery and PP fees. No holster though. I put it in a box when I put the LE on a shelf and can't find it.

Kevin,

Thanks for the nice offer, but I have four of these already, so I'll pass on this one.

If anyone else is interested in Kevin's light, please feel free to contact him directly--it is a good deal, in my opinion. :D

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
BUMP.gif

Still looking and buying.

Especially interesed in any bead blasted, chromed, or clear anodized light.