• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aleph's, Super Flashlights, and LionCub

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Hey all, I am looking to buy some of the following lights:

-All Aleph lights. I am especially looking for something special, and not just the stock colors/styles. But all offers will be considered.
Aleph stuff I am looking for:
-Any swirled Aleph (will pay TOP dollar)
-Bare switches (any style)
-Bare heads, with or without LE (any style)
-Any other super special Alephs (colored, gold, Ti, etc.)

-HAIII nat A1 with 1x123 body, switch doesn't really matter, I prefer standard

-A LionCub, I am looking for one in HAIII finish (black or nat), let me know if you have one in any other finishes as well. However I am not looking to get one in bare alu.

-SUPER FLASHLIGHTS! I found a SF2, But I love All Super Flashlights, and need more.
SF's I am looking for:
-SF 1
-Any SF with swirl, or splashed, or marble
-Any other Special SF (gold, bare, Ti, etc.)

-I have a soft spot for all splashed, marbled, or swirled lights, so if you have any. Shoot me a PM.

-Anything cyan, if you have a super bright cyan light... I want it. I prefer modded ones, for example some of McGizmo's cyan mods. But all offers will be considered. I am really looking for a E1 cyan mod, let me know if you have one.

I do not have bottomless pockets, But I am willing to pay for rarity and quality.

Please post or PM me with any offers you have on any of these lights.

Found so far:
-Aleph 2 Chromy
-Aleph 19 Bare
-Super Flashlight 2
Keep the offers coming.

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Aleph's and more

I'm just about to post the same type of WTB thread. Alephs, especially custom and bare AL finishes. Highest priority: Aleph 1s, preferrebly black not engraved. Aleph Les, especially premium 5W db750 or so (like WW0S) or U-bin IIIs ], even the TX0J. Mini, hope you dont mind my tacking on my wants here. Also, please forward me any offers you decide not to take, and I will do likewise if I find any meeting your search criteria. THANKS!

Lets 1-2 tag team the whole BST for Alephs!!!!

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I made the first post a little more specific as to what I wanted. Please keep the offers coming.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Bump! Come on guys I know these lights are out there! PM or post if you have an offer for me. Thanks.

rscanady

Enlightened
yes they are out there, here is one of mine:
MarbleAleph1.jpg

Sorry to do that to ya, but just had to share some exquisiste McGizmo work. and I am always on the hunt for these.

Ryan

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Very nice rscanady, I saw it in the photo log and drooled then, but dang you made me do it again....