• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
maxkl4k23dj.jpg

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...to AlanH

K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

New, immediately available for sale. It is quite an impressive achievement. One AA battery, K2 emitter power Surefire KL4 head mounted on the totally new Maxlite barrel and Maxlite two-brightness tail cap. Or you could think of the light as a Maxlite with a KL4 head/K2 emitter.

The head, body and tail cap is hard anodized. The body and tail cap is natural hard anodize and made from 6061 T6 aluminum. The light uses an AA battery and the new Maxlite converter.

Here is your chance to own a K2 emitter before anyone else. You'll have a chance to check out the new body and tail cap of ARC mania's super-built Maxlite.

The price is $255 which includes Global Express shipping from Japan and tracking. The light is one of a kind and definitely unique.

If you are interested then post here and please send me a PM for ARC mania's PayPal address.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...to AlanH

Last edited:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

What bin is the K2?

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

I'll takeit, PM sent

Alan

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

Dang, I will back up Alan.

Nice grab Alan!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch!

Benny

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

It looks like a home run for AlanH. SOLD...pending payment to ARC mania.

Mini-Moder is the back-up.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened

Valued praise from

1. Someone who is fast colleecting lights that have AH appeal.

2. Benny, who already HAS all the lights with AH appeal !

Tks guys, and TB for another opportunity.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

AlanH said:
Valued praise from

1. Someone who is fast colleecting lights that have AH appeal.

2. Benny, who already HAS all the lights with AH appeal !

Tks guys, and TB for another opportunity.

I do what I can, I still need MORE though. I am hopping for a SF1, even if it isnt swirled. TB, do you know how many SF1's were ever made?

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light for your collection you getting there Alan. :cool:
Think you are the first lucky one in CPF to be playing with a maxlite beside TB

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Technically, AlanH is getting a one of a kind Maxlite mutation. It is a new little K2 emitter, a little Surefire, and a lot Maxlite. When AlanH gets the light then he can tell us his personal thoughts about the K2 emitter.

I told ARC mania if no one wanted the light that I would be glad to buy it. I can see that isn't going to happen.

AlanH, since the light will be shipped directly from Japan and I won't get to see it, you'll have to tell us what the light is like.

Edit- Oh, don't forget that you can add standard Surefire and Aleph parts Then add a 14500 Li-ion battery and you can build…well, look at my signature line.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: SOLD! K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

Technically, AlanH is getting a one of a kind Maxlite mutation. It is a new little K2 emitter, a little Surefire, and a lot Maxlite. When AlanH gets the light then he can tell us his personal thoughts about the K2 emitter.

Don't expect 'technical', I don't do technical. But, I will let you know in laymans terms what I think, how I see it perform etc.

Be glad to.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my wide testing of the K2 emitter (only two of them) I've found both to have a creme color white tint. You'll have to tell me if you see the same with your K2 light, OK?

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD! K2 POWERED, AA battery, Surefire KL4 head and Maxlite two-brightness body FS

:wave:Alan a beamshot side by side with a fenix would be greatly appreciated
AlanH said:
Don't expect 'technical', I don't do technical. But, I will let you know in laymans terms what I think, how I see it perform etc.

Be glad to.

AlanH

Enlightened

Me, BEAMSHOT ! Yeah right !

Listen if you wanna walk me thru 'How to do it', for sure I have the camera technology, but No clue how to do it.

Nikon D2X and D2H, DSLR's, What lens, what settings, tripod ? Background ?

Beam shots I have no idea, if you want to see what we normally shoot, email me.

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
AlanH, for your beam shots, I think that a nice white background with maybe a black "X" in the center would be good. You will need a tripod for the light and for the camera. You will also want to make sure that the beam doesn't get to saturated otherwise it will be sort of pointless. Hope I could help, don't worry, my beam shots are never very good

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

AlanH said:
Me, BEAMSHOT ! Yeah right !

Listen if you wanna walk me thru 'How to do it', for sure I have the camera technology, but No clue how to do it.

Nikon D2X and D2H, DSLR's, What lens, what settings, tripod ? Background ?

Alan

Alan,

Send me your Nikon, tripod and the mongrel Maxlite and I'll do the beamshots. :D

AlanH

Enlightened

Address please ?
I would have done beamshots before, had I known it was that easy.
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alan, Mike got the PP. You officially own the light. Congratulations.

For my beam shots:
• Exposure Index – 200
• f/2.8, 2 seconds, use a tripod
• For me I have a custom color balance set for sunny summer. The color balance was set using a photo gray card for color reference.
• Focus set for 15 feet to infinity.

Ignore the above if you are going to do a beam shot in the daytime. :)

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
TB has got you covered on the specifics there. Oh and if Photon passes on that deal I am happy to do it for you.:grin2: