Help please

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I am afraid that I once again need some help. I have had a lot of people to email me and pm me and tell me that if I needed the help to let the board know about it. Well I have no choice but to ask for help.
Went for my chemo today and the Doctor says that it is doing no good and he wants to stop the treatments. He said I could get a 2nd opinion. I asked him if we could turn it up a notch and he said not without killing me. He gives me 6 months to a year to live.
While I was at the hospital I had my shoulder looked at. My muscle is torn and the Doc wrote out a prescription for muscle relaxer and pain killer. CVS said it was going to be $36 so I could not get it filled.
Got home and checked the mail. I got my deniel letter from emergency medicaid. My wife makes too much at $10 an hour.
Was going to take a shower and no hot water. Hot water heater is broken.
I am without pride and without the medicine I need. I have nothing to lose by asking you all for your help. Yes after eveything you have done for us I am asking for more. I am truly sorry, it shames me to have to ask.
I am just so tired. I am just so sore. I am fealing like a beaten man.
Please pray for my wife, she is ready to have a nervous breakdown. She has lost more weight than me. My family is what is important now, not me.
I am sorry to ask for anything from all of you, but I have no choice. I have no where else to turn.
Thank you for listening and I am truly sorry.
Jeff

dragoman

Enlightened
Man,

I feel so sorry for you dude. PM me with your paypal address or post it here, I'll send you what I'm saving for my next light.

Saving for a 9P just doesn't seem as important right now....

Anyways, let me know man.

dragoman

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
dragoman said:
Man,

I feel so sorry for you dude. PM me with your paypal address or post it here, I'll send you what I'm saving for my next light.

Saving for a 9P just doesn't seem as important right now....

Anyways, let me know man.

dragoman
Paypal is [email protected]

I am sorry guys to ask for anything after everything you have all done for me. I am just so beat right now and I did not know where else to turn. I am afraid that I may not win this. Please understand that I am not giving up but if you heard what I heard today then it would seriously put doubts in your mind.
Pray for me and my family. Pray that God has his way and sends me peace of mind. I need a clear head right now and I need to be there for my wife.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thank you all.
Everyone here and at Flashlight Forums have done so much for me. I am so sorry to ask for anything more. I feel awful about it. I just had such a rotten day and I just don't know what else to do.
I can appeal the emergency medicaid but I have heard that it does no good to do so. I even hated to apply for that because I know the taxpayers are paying for it, but I had no choice. Even if I was approved I would still have owed probably at least half of my bills.
I have a $100,000.00 life insurance policy that I have done everything to keep up. I knew that my wife may just need to use it one day so at least it is paid up to date and is there in case of my demise. It is actually $98,3000.00 because I borrowed what cash value there was in it to pay bills.

Last edited:

marcspar

Enlightened
Jeff,

Paypal on the way! You & your family are in my prayers.

Don't forget - they told Lance Armstrong he had LESS than six months to live.....that was at least 10 years ago and a few of those bike race thingy awards!

Marc

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wish i lived closer so i can help fix the heater for ya ya are in my prayers so is wife and family

Sturluson

Enlightened
Jeff, you're an inspiration to me, and I'm sending a little to show my gratitude - seriously.

I pray for you and your family, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.

Grumpy

Enlightened
Paypal on the way.
eebowler sent me some extra in a MO that he sent me and told me to give the difference to you. I am also adding some to it.
Thank you.

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
It is storming here so I may not be able to stay online very long this morning.

Thank you everyone for everything and I love you also.
I am thinking a little more clearly this morning and want everyone to know that I am not giving up.
Please continue to pray for my wife. She is going through a wide range of emotions right now. She is usually a strong person but yesterday really hurt her.
God bless you all.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
God, sorry to hear that guy. Do not give up, never give up. If the stuff I have on Ebay sells in the next couple days, I will transfer the money to your paypal account from mine. I wish I could do more, but you and your family will be in our prayers. You tell your wife that her getting sick won't help, she needs to eat!! Take it from one who has done the no eating, or sleeping thing because your loved one and lover has cancer.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hang in there Jeff I am still praying and as soon as I get something figured out
I will send funds. I hope you have not given up on me.
Topper :)