Kingsmono pops the question!! The girl says "Yes!" (pics)

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
I got to play sneaky paparazzi on Wednesday evening, stalking Kingsmono and his intended, Dawn. They got engaged up high atop Rockefeller Center, well, let me let the pictures tell the story:

kingsmono_b.jpg

It was a beautiful day in New York and they looked fabulous. Congratulations to one of our own!

daloosh

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Classic PSM double post here, but it looks good, you did good. On top of a skyscraper. I wanna know how he did it. Did the girl know you were taking PICS, or did you re-enact it and take pics?? Pretty Ring BTW. You can mail me my invite, I'm just over an hour from O-town!!

greenLED

Flashaholic
rscanady said:
There goes the flashlights! Welcome to the life buddy.
There's still time to run, KingSimono!! :crackup:

I wish you and your future wife all the very best in your future life together.

Nice pics, daloosh!

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
She had no idea the proposal (or I) was coming! Kingsmono and I planned beforehand, of course, exchanging pictures and everything, and stayed in touch by text message during the day about the exact time and place. Since she had never met me, she walked right by me as I took their picture!

I was a little nervous about the actual proposal, since I was shooting them with flash, but she said later that she didn't notice at all, especially since she was crying at the moment.

It was a lot of fun, and it's rare to have pictures of your engagement, so it special all around! I enjoyed being a small part of their wonderful day.

daloosh

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
COngrATuLAtIOns!! :party:
All the best for Kingsmono and Partner.

Daloosh :goodjob: you make one hell of a paparazzi

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, excellent!

Great work daloosh! Awesome photos, you've got an eye for the shots!

And lastly... but most importantly... congratulations to Kingsmono and Dawn!!!!!

Thanks for sharing this special moment with us!