Mad TV flashlight oriented skit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
"Mad TV" just finished a skit that centered around flashlights of all things. It involved two cops getting the wrong impression when seeing two guys trying to charge a shake type light. I probably found it funnier than it really was because I'm on CPF right now. As with most of the humor on that show it was rife with stereotypes, but not in a hateful way.

Anybody else see this?

InFlux

Enlightened
Not only did I see it, but what's worse was my wife saw it and started teasing me :poke:

It got a little funnier when one of the cops pulled out a solitare, and the others started laughing and saying "what are you gonna do with that?". :crackup:

jmw19

Newly Enlightened
Well, I have you all beat - my wife and I saw that, and she asked me if it would be posted on "that flashlight board you're always on."
Looks like I lost the bet...

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that, taped it, ugggg.

Basically two white guys break down in their car, grab the light out of the trunk and start grabbing and shaking it from each other in a manner that would make you question their sexual orientation.

Then an African American cop cmes up with a large mag light and starts to hit it as it doesnt work. Then the Asian American cop pulls out a single cell light and starts to shake it, all shake their lights about the waist level, so it looks dirty. Then at the end they get in a circle.

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
Yeah, like I said, it was really only funny to me because it centered around flashlights and I was on CPF at the time.

I am glad that my wife didn't see it! Thankfully she was in the back room sewing, which is her hobby. If I ever see a comedy skit about sewing, she'll hear about it though.:whistle:

reptiles

Enlightened
The video is available here for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxM-VvxxqkIModerator note: This link was posted many months ago and taken to the Underground. It was complained about & discussed - feel free to do a search (I might if I have time - it's not like I don't have other things to do in life! :banghead: :hairpull: )...maybe we can merge both locked threads - why? We're not going through it all over again though.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.