Bay area hospitality get together for Scrappy

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scrappy is going to be in the Bay area, from Connecticut, this weekend. I'll be out of town till Sunday. I propose we have an afternoon lunch get together on Sunday - somewhere between San Bruno and San Jose to welcome our East coast kin.

The farthest north I'm familiar with is the Dutch Goose in Menlo Park, but I should be able to make it as far north as San Bruno by 2:00 if anybody has a good suggestion.

welcome3.gif
to the Bay Area, Scrappy.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if I can make it right now, but I'm familiar with most of the penisula and with the City, if I can help with restaurants that you might want to consider, just let me know what kind of food is preferred.

In light of the 'bargain prices' for petrol these days, I'd also suggest carpooling where possible if there is a contingent from the South Bay.

JimH said:
Scrappy is going to be in the Bay area, from Connecticut, this weekend. I'll be out of town till Sunday. I propose we have an afternoon lunch get together on Sunday - somewhere between San Bruno and San Jose to welcome our East coast kin.

The farthest north I'm familiar with is the Dutch Goose in Menlo Park, but I should be able to make it as far north as San Bruno by 2:00 if anybody has a good suggestion.

welcome3.gif
to the Bay Area, Scrappy.

scrappy

Enlightened
Hey guys. well my sunday is wide open. So far I've only been to Tadgear. Awesome is all i can say. MIke and Evan were really nice... I love the store, we need something like that on the East Coast, maybe a new career is calling me. After that I have been enjoying the city itself. I haven't been here in three years. Did some wine tastings yesterday up Route 128 in Sonoma and Napa.

If you can get together that would be great. Jim H has my cell number so call me, (all I have on me is a FFIII - suffering from light withdrawal...)

THanks

RIch

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Scrappy to the Bay Area; I'm working this Sunday so I won't be able to attend.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Whoa! Welcome scrappy! Hope that we all could get together one evening soon enough.