Where to get CAMMED reflector for Mag 2d

f155mph

Newly Enlightened
I know Fivemega sell them, but he only have the HS version. Sandwich Shoppe only have camless. I need a cammed MOP.

Please let me know

Thanks!

Delvance

Enlightened
To be honest, the only people that sell metal reflectors are

Fivemega - as you said, only HS available atm
Modamag/Sandwich Shoppe - only camless stuff
Litho123 - once again, only camless stuff
lightedge - also camless

So i think you're out of luck until one of the above dealers/sellers create a new batch of cammed stuff. You can post a WTB on CPF for a cammed MOP...

Is cammed absolutely necessary though ? I had a bulb blow in one of my cammed reflectors due to super small opening, and manufacturing/fit not accurate enough (when i used the cam action, it made the bulb rub against the reflector opening and then :poof:).

There's a trick to modding the M@gswitch so you can still focus with camless but it takes a fair few more turns (more accuracy though). Or you can use focus shims, set once and forget.

GL

f155mph

Newly Enlightened
Delvance said:
There's a trick to modding the M@gswitch so you can still focus with camless but it takes a fair few more turns (more accuracy though). Or you can use focus shims, set once and forget.

GL

I am a total newbie to this flashlight stuff. Can you please explain the mod you are referring to and the focus shims?

Thanks!