i miss my mother

raggie33

*the raggedier*
and i know a few of ya miss there mother to .hugs top all ya

raggie33

*the raggedier*
PhotonWrangler said:
How sweet of you to be thinking of her, Raggie. She must've raised you good!

:grouphug: to all CPF moms!
i think of her a lot .but i hope my freinds whoi lost there parents are ok today

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the first mother's day without my mom (died March 16). I try to analyze how I feel after her death and come up with mixed feelings but know things will never quite be the same in my heart regardless of what blessings I may receive. I feel real sorry for my Dad.

For those of you that still have Moms, please take the time to show your appreciation tomorrow. If nothing else a phone call is worth a lot more then an email.

Incidently I was born on mother's day (May 12, 1963). She never did say I was the best mother's day present!

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Mom is 1200 miles away in Florida and I miss her but I talk to her every day. My Dad is gone, he died March 23rd.

--------------------------------------

On a happy note, Happy Mother's Day everyone!:)

gggarf

Newly Enlightened
Ditto for me Geepondy, lost my Mom last Saturday at 10:42 pm May 6th. Long battle with breathing problems. Tough day today putting flowers on the grave as opposed to taking her gifts and cards...Those of you who still have your Moms....cherish them...

Sturluson

Enlightened
Raggie, my Mom passed six years ago and I still miss her every day. I think that's to be expected. But we can remember the things she did for us, and thank God that she was there.

And, as long as we remember her, she'll really never be gone.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm really sorry to hear that gggarf. If like my situation, at first you're relieved in a sense because she is no longer suffering. But as time goes on and particularly at family holidays, you just plain miss her. Again I'm sorry to hear about your mom passing so recently. I hope you and your family are coping ok.

gggarf

Newly Enlightened
Thanks gee, yeah we are doing ok I guess, my dad is really lonesome now even though she was sick for many years. Even though it was expected, it still doesn't make it any easier. My dad and my wife and I were with her when it happened at a Hospice Care Facility and I was thankful that she didn't go alone. She is no longer suffering and is in Heaven with my other relatives now but we'll always miss her but will have great memories. Hospice is a wonderful group of folks and a worthwhile charitable organization as I found out in the last 2 weeks. Thanks again for the nice words and also very sad to hear of your Mom's passing in March. Moms are a special breed and be sure to love em while you have em...