no meds again @#$%&*

raggie33

*the raggedier*
stupid dr forgot to sign the papper wtf i think she must be farkin retarded she knew i needed the help .see the company who makes the meds will help me cause i doint have the money but they sent me all the ppaers back cause she didnt sign it i have no meds at all this is nopt good if they was cheaper i can afford em but at 500 bucks i cant afford em .dont worry ill get em i just am mad that this happened and im mad they cost so much dont ever get mentle illness the meds will cost way to much .there are cheaper ones but they dont work i take zoloft and serequel

BigTwin

Newly Enlightened
Zoloft goes generic in June 2006...price should decrease within a couple months by 85 to 90%. For those of you on Zocor, it also loses it's patent in June 06...if you are taking Pravachol, Crestor or Lipitor, visit with your physician about the possibility of switching to the generic Zocor (simvastatin).

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
It'll be at least 6 months before the price drops much, as it will take that long for more than one generic maker to come to market for each drug.

But it will help some by the end of the year.

Bill

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they should reduce it now it isnt fAIR to charge so much for something we need so bad im mad at my dr i liked my old dr so much better she always made sure i got my meds she knows how i can get if i dont have em .its insane how much meds cost

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since Ive been out of the wheelchair, Iam real cocky, flipping and honest with the doctors I see. I asked to see them sign it, get a copy, etc. I tell them why, etc.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i always assume dr must have a high iq to have a cerain level of iq to be a dr .but now i think some are just rich kids who could afford medical school my old dr now she was smart we fought a few times cause well she saw me at my worst but she was good and i know she cared about my condistion this new dr i sometimes think she is retared she even messed up on my prescrion before but nurse caught it and she speaks awefull english im like wth are ya saying but i dont wanna offend her

Latest posts