• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Aleph UV **SOLD**

ianb

Enlightened
For sale my almost new(week old) Aleph UV, it is HA/Type III natural. The light comes as new from the shoppe, it has a slight mark possibly from being held while being HA 'd, the can see this on the 3rd picture. Where the body meets the head about 3/4 of the way up you can see the blemish. Other wise great, it is Aleph 19 UV head with Cree UV LED, 1x123 body, chopped aleph tailcap with McE2s two stage switch. I also have a flared 2x123 body I can include for a little extra if you are interested. It driven by a fully regulated Nexgen 500mA Light Engine (NG500). I do not know the resistance of the tailcap two stage, sorry, but it is nicely stepped with a low and great high :)
First 'I'll take it' here gets priority. Paypal only please :)
$200 posted worldwide
**SOLD** Pending Payment**
or $215 with 2x123 flared body(brand new) as well
thanks, Ian

Last edited:

ianb

Enlightened
Re: Aleph UV

Sorry, at the moment, I want to sell as a whole :)

I forgot to say as I am in the UK Paypal only please, thanks
Ian

ianb

Enlightened
Re: Aleph UV 1x123 **Pics added**

Hey G2 I read this after your PM so I will PM, again! :D
SOLD to G2!

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: **Sold** Pending PP :)**Aleph UV 1x123 **Pics added**

Just wanted to bestow my congrats to the lucky buyer of this unique light. I just did an amazing comparison. I recently won an eBay auction for a UV bandpass filter for my Maxabeam. And you are not going to believe this, but the Aleph UV totally blows away the MAXABEAM in UV production!!! The filter must produce massive losses in transmission, but I had expected to produce a searchlight-bright blacklight beam. Perhaps there's a boatload of UV being transmitted thats invisible to me, but usually the telltale is certain materials flourescing and emitting visible light reflections. Well, the Aleph produces HUGE amounts of reflected UV "glow", making the MB look eeeny weeny. There is one thing, though, the MB can make stuff glow 100 yards away! But up close, within 10 feet, the Aleph is radically more visible.

I'll see if I can post some quick and dirty comparison beamshots.

Anyhow, congrats G-2, my friend, I'm always cheering you on in whatever happens to be on your acquisition agenda. I hope you find continual enjoyment from the lights you have adopted. RIght next to my SFIII and 27LT, your one of a kind McLux TK 5W light ranks tops in my collection and I am grateful to you every time I switch it on. I STILL cant believe how bleach white that LED is, there shouldnt even be a classification for that thing, its unreal!

ENJOY!!!!

InFlux

Enlightened
ianb said:
<snip>I also have a flared 2x123 body I can include for a little extra if you are interested. It driven by a fully regulated Nexgen 500mA Light Engine (NG500).

FYI- I believe you should only use the NexGen with 1x123.

Latest posts