anyone have an Aitec AT3003L?

Paladin

Enlightened
I like the 3C body and side switch, but the $ is a little high. Can anyone offer user comments about this light, or perhaps contrast it's features or performance with something familiar like the SL 4AA Propolymer? Thx,

Paladin

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I bought one of these (under the "Diamond" brand) a while back when I was first getting into LED lights- it was my first 3 watt light and boy was I impressed. The body is very solidly built and the whole light resembles a cop's nightstick. The output is very good, but because of the shallow reflector, you get a very wide flood beam (the center still throws pretty good though). I don't have the SL to compare, so I can't help you there. The switch is a very nice, easy to use side mounted true clicky.

IMHO, this would make a great Mag replacement- a good light for a vehicle or when self-defence might be necessary. Because of the cylindrical design, the light can store away easily considering that it is on the larger side of things.

Despite all of the positives I have about this light, I don't use it much simply because my tastes have turned to more pocketable EDC type lights. I paid $50+ shipping 2 summers ago and the light is still 90% condition. If you are interested, I could let it go for $35 shipped.

Let me know what you think,
Jon

ps- it is very easy to get to the emitter in this light if you wanted to try your hand at modding. A colored emitter in this baby would be VERY impressive.

Last edited: