Whats Happening?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered my Fenix L2T on Thursday and was supposed to arrive on Friday. It did not, so i called TadGear and told them they told me it has been delayed and will come on Monday! Well guess what it did not. Its Monday night and nothing, whats wrong with TadGear. This really gets me mad, come home from work waiting to get my hands of the light and wait all afternoon and Nothing. Well i guess im not ordering from tadgear anymore.:mad:

dyyys1

Enlightened
Imagine being in their shoes. For all you know, some stupid employee made some stupid mistake. Now everyone else is trying to make up for it, hunting down packages, cross-checking lists, or frantically working to get things packed. They are probably stressed and overworked. If that wasn't enough, they also have to live with the thought that they are going to lose customers who don't understand the difficulties they are going through to please them. Have some pity, man!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm. But they said it would be here friday, then monday, now tomorrow? They should really get organized! But Pitty i will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.