laser pointer company discussion, specific laser pointer reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0ldshadow

Newly Enlightened
do you guys think it would be helpful if i created a forum for the specific purpose of laser pointer company reviews, and reviewing specific laser pointer models manufactured by these companies?

c0ldshadow

Newly Enlightened
i decided to set up a test forum for this specific purpose of reviewing laser pointer companies and products that they sell: DELETED

there are already some other sites for laser pointer discussion, and wicked lasers will soon be setting up a lasercommunity.com, but i think my forum will be unique in that it is for the sole purpose of getting unbiased feedback about certain laser pointer companies and their products. things will not be moderated out if a company gets bashed, etc, since the forum is not affiliated with any companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
coldshadow ... this is the second attempt where you use CPF for promotion of your own (planned) forum without actually contributing to this community. In addition to that you are picking a very hot topic (cared to read the announcement at the top of this forum?).

While CPF allows links to other fora and does not discourage members telling about such places ... we are not a test center for you to set up your own forum, especially since this seems to be your only activity here.

Thread closed, and do not start another one like this.

bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.