Wicked Lasers Forum (server/software problems?)

godfrey

Newly Enlightened
Is anyone else having problems getting into the Wicked Laser forum?

Don't give me that, oh, the government and FDA are shutting them down. Don't think so.

The error is:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'wicke3_phpbb1.SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT u.* FROM phpbb_users u, SESSIONS_KEYS_TABLE k WHERE u.user_id = 2353 AND u.user_active = 1 AND k.user_id = u.user_id AND k.key_id = '365f731be2a963d1a9c478d5ef62c82f'

Line : 89
File : sessions.php

Black Sheep

Newly Enlightened
Yeah...athoul is having the same problems, and you can't login on the main front page .but I mentioned this in another topic and Kiessling said:

A discussion of the problems of other forums isn't appreciated on CPF. Please don't do it, thanx.
bernhard

:/ *shuts up*

godfrey

Newly Enlightened
oops...sorry guys! Sometimes I don't read all the forum rules! My bad.

Phil

*edit*

I believe the tables have to be added with phpMyAdmin if the server it's hosted on has that feature. mysql_schemas (in) phpbb/install/schemas folder.

dunno though

Last edited:

nero_design

Enlightened
I noted the same issues myself. No idea what happenned but I do know that it was not intentional. Seems stable now. Funny thing is that I was able to contact a few people who also hang out here at CPF to see if it was just my problem ...or a universal experience.

/yah, it's considered impolite to discuss other forums here (or elsewhere for that matter). It seems to be a standard policy elsewhere so no big deal.

/no names mentioned

Kiessling

Flashaholic
IMHO it is impolite and unacceptable to discuss the *problems* and merits and flaws of other fora here or letting flames jump fora, but it should be acceptable to check if another forum has technical problems vs technical problems of a single user.
That said ... as long as it doesn't get out of hand I think a thread like this one is quite ok.
bernhard