HAUNTED CPF Meet, 100 km Nth of Sydney...

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I'm planning a CPF meet. :)

I'll be bringing all my lights... 5 H.I.Ds, (including 2 XSA's) and various other lights.

I'm also strongly considering a theme. Lets make this interesting! I'm planning a kind of "ghost tours" thing if it's possible - that's my idea, anyway. Any ideas for themes? It will be a night to remember!

If you're in the Central Coast area, or anywhere nearby, and would ne interested, please note your interest here.

Will probably be on the 29 June, or 11 July

Warmest Regards,
Solomon

Last edited:

Orbit

Enlightened
Sounds awesome mate.

I can't do those dates, But i'll be crusing past in late august on my way to brisvagas. So if you want to run one then as well i'd be up for it!
What is the planed location?
perhaps a bus could be organised and a BnB for the sydney guys if they didn't want to drive.
Sounds like a tops idea mate.!

ORB.

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
I might be able to do August...

Planned location(s): Have to find some places that have been attached to hauntings in the local area = research!

I don't know if a bus is viable - Australian CPF meets aren't generally that BIG that (usually only a small handful of individuals). BnB is definately a possibility though for Sydneysiders, and guys that live a little further away.

I might even consider posting this on the Aussie Supernatural/ Paranormal/ Ghostsightings forums... see if we can drum up some interest and some local sights. Could definately be FREAKY.

Orbit

Enlightened
sounds good... i was thinking mini bus hire lolso still haven't mention where on the central cost....

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
There are several places that would be good.

I'm thinking Terrigal...The Entrance... and maybe a few other places. Need to investigate. I even know a couple of long strips of deserted road if that's your fancy...

The slightly more challenging part is finding haunted locations in the Central Coast - there don't appear to be many.

Orbit

Enlightened
haha long strips of deserted road....talk about baiting lol.
Hmmm....didn't getaway have a "australias haunted towns" thing on awhile ago?
if all else fails....lets catch a plane to the US and redo the Blair witch project. i'm sure with enough light we'll be right

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
LOL

I've actually located a few "Reported Haunted" Locations!

Wisemans Ferry (Phantom barmaid... not to mention the fact that dozens of men mysteriously died there in the 1850s)
Entrance High School (used to be an old WW2 flight base, apparently)
Road to Toukley (The female hitch-hiker that was raped and murdered, and still lives on to pursue her attackers)

More to come, I promise...

Orbit

Enlightened
Road to Toukley..... i've had a few strange things happen to me on that road lol.

Sounds like this will be a hoot....perhaps we'll have to get double rooms...incase we have to fight off the ghosts.