Any flashaholics in the Central Coast, NSW Area?

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Do you live in the Central Coast, or can you get there? Are you a flashaholic?

If you answered YES to these two questions, then congratulations, you've won a prize. :)

I just recieved my first 35w HID, and this compliments nicely with my 10w HID, 24w HID, 2 x 75w HID SuperNovas, USL and ELX-6. If you've ever wanted to hold one of these magnificent (and expensive) flashlights, or perhaps see one in action first hand, then please post below. You won't be dissapointed!!!

I'll arrange a date for this orientation.

So why am I doing this? Well, I don't know of any CPF members on the Central Coast (and yet, in a population of over 300,000, there must be a small handful). Sydneysiders and other members in NSW are of course welcome also.

Solomon

Delvance

Enlightened
If the drive up to where the meet is won't be too long for me, i might come :). I believe Protaeus might come with me as well. (We're both from Sydney).

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Hi Delvance,

Nice to see someone that's from the same state!

The drive isn't that long as we can meet pretty close to the fringe that borders on Sydney. Gosford would probably be the ideal place to catch up initially, and then we can decide what you guys want to do next. I'll be your host!

And please bring Protaeus (and any other CPF'ers) with you too. The more the merrier!!!

Solomon

Solomon MK2

Newly Enlightened
Well, it looks like everything is on track for the 4th of July folks!

Anyone who's travelling far, I'll be happy to put up for accommodation at a quality motel (no rats or roaches, I promise!)

If there are any destinations you'd like to visit on the following day, I'll be happy to act as your personal tour guide (provided that my schedule is free). Please register your interest soon, or this opportunity will pass you by!

Solomon