A New Flashlight is Born

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey guys I just finished my second LS conversion. I call it the "Gemini Twin Star". After several setbacks with the ZLT++ I finally got thing sorted out sort of . Each LS is running at 425mA @ 3vdc.

Here is the photo location in case I can not get them to post right. Gemini Pics

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
69HawkEye,

Very well done!

That looks like one real bright flashlight.
shocked.gif

Neat how the two Lueons form into one nice bright beam. Great mod, keep us informed of your further adventures.
icon14.gif

And where is E.Iowa? I'm just outside the Quad Cities.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Just outside of Cedar Rapids.

I just put up a couple more beam shots for referance. Its just too bad that I don't have a light meter of some type to get readings with.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
just outside of Cedar Rapids!!!! i am IN Cedar Rapids, the NW side be exact!!!!

wow lambda...i never noticed you lived in iowa! this is amazing, i thought i was the only flashaholic iowan!

*edit* italics edited

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Cool. You know we are just trying to make a suitable flashlight for camping.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Rothrandir:
just outside of Cedar Rapids!!!! i am IN Cedar Rapids, the NW side be exact!!!!

wow lambda...i never noticed you lived in iowa! this is amazing, i thought i was the only flashaholic iowan!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">While I haven't been there for years, I knew Cedar Rapids pretty well, even worked there in the early '80s. Been to the Five Seasons center many times. The sky walks make Cedar Rapids one of the few places you can get around in the winter time without freezing, as you don't even have to go outside.

So, see, you are not alone in your addiction. Iowa, land of corn, cows and flashaholics.
grin.gif

Deviant

Enlightened
lambda

wow nice
icon14.gif

is this mod up for sale?

is it an adapter or do u need to build it into the madlite head? would it be alright to run on 3D?

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Saint Tanic:
lambda

wow nice
icon14.gif

is this mod up for sale?

is it an adapter or do u need to build it into the madlite head? would it be alright to run on 3D?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Maybe, no, yes....

I've only made 3 Hydra XP4s, one was a 3D model; LEDMuseum has one, Mr. Bulk (3D) one, and I have the original. No plans to sell it right now, but someday.
grin.gif

Deviant

Enlightened
lambda,
u are a teaser and i hate u
grin.gif

Maybe, no, yes....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i see a ray of hope, hope it's not an obscene price that will tip u over the fence.

If I didn't have to go to work, I could get more mods done...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">or if i'm able to put up with the time.