• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4sale - SPY005, Ti Raw NS, Alum Raw NS

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Raw NS w/3 Tritiums installed

Hey guys,

I have the following lights for sale:

1 - Raw NS (New Version)with 3 milled slots loaded with blue tritium around body, charger and battery. Again never used only taken out to make sure it works. $150 includes fees and shipping. (CONUS Only)
RawNS1.jpg

1- Raw NS (New Version)3 milled slots loaded with green tritium around body, charger and battery. Again never used only taken out to make sure it works. $150 includes fees and shipping. (CONUS Only)
RawNS2.jpg

I may be selling off some Katokichi's later in another thread(I have 'em all).

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets em. Shipped to CONUS only. Not responsible for lost or stolen items. No trades please.

Thank you,
Flavio

Last edited:

blahblahblah

Enlightened
goldserve said:
Nice stuff. Too bad i'm holding out for a high end light pruchase as well =P Free :bump:

:whistle: Hmmmm... seems like a lot of people are holding out for a "high end light" purchase. I think I know what most are holding out for. However, it's funny that most won't say. Hint: look at the chrome PD for sale.

BTW, nice lights. Free :bumpit:

Regentag

Banned
I'll take the Ti "Son of Raw" with Green Tritium (the second item listed above). Your nomenclature differs from mine, but I believe we are talking about the same light (it's powered by 1x14250's rather than CR2's like the Raw).

Please confirm your PP address via PM or E-mail at your earliest convenience, and I will arrange payment.

Best regards,

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Regen...

Yes, I guess "Ti Raw NS" is technically incorrect. It is the new version of the Raw in Titanium. PM sent to both.

Regards,
Flavio

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
BST lights and custom and mod bst both seemed to have spiked in activity since Don announced that the Titanium Mclux-III PD will be on sale July 8th. It's been awhile since I've seen so much stuff selling.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Xochi...and that announcement in my thread should help sell my lights how???? Please edit your post.

Thanks.

SPY and Ti Raw Sold.

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
BugOutGear_USA said:
Hey guys,

I may be selling off some Katokichi's later in another thread(I have 'em all).

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets em.

Thank you,
Flavio

Flavio,

I'll take it. Now can I have that chrome KI?
lolsign.gif

Please?