Favorite Online Flashlight Dealers?

K Williams

Newly Enlightened
Who are your favorite online flashlight dealers? I've used BrightGuy in the past for a few purchases. Excellent service so far.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are many, Arc, Lighthound, Batterystation, BugoutgearUSA, Pocketlights, etc., etc., etc.

If I had to pick one it would be Lighthound. Closely followed by the others mentioned.

Tacfolder

Newly Enlightened
I quite agree with Lighthound and BatteryStation. Of the ones you mentioned, they are the ones I have experience with.

I have also found AmondoTech pleasurable to do business with.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll miss some, but they include Arc, Batterystation, Brightguy, Lighthound, Fenix-Store, Amondotech, Eternalight. I've ordered a zillion lights online and never had even one problem.

cheers

Easy

Newly Enlightened
I don't have anywhere near as much experience as some (most?) of the other folk on this forum with online ordering, but I've been very pleased with OpticsHQ and Lighthound.

Safety1st

Enlightened
For me..the main man..is John Crighton at Lighthound.com

Good prices, good lights...excellent customer service...

SUPERB !

I do, however, like to visit this place and the other forum FF, to look for lights...as I find the members to be honest, reliable and safe......

Thank you for that..:)

spoonrobot

Enlightened
www.newgraham.com I use them exclusively for my Pentagonlight needs since they stock the entire handheld line as well as replacement lamps which have been hard to find elsewhere. They also have a decent Surefire and Inova line-up with good prices.

www.lighthound.com For all my Surefire parts and any other miscellaneous things like my upcoming P1.

www.pts-flashlights.com For all my Wolf-Eyes lights.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Check out a few preferred dealers in my CPF Specials thread (link in sigline, or sticky on Dealer's forum).

I've dealt most with jsburlys, AmondoTech, BatteryStation, led-replacement.com, and most recently OpticsHQ. I've also bought stuff from Brightguy and Markcm's place. Never a glitch with any of them.

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
Does ebay count?

if it doesnt, my favorite battery [flashlight electronics] is listed in bold on my signature..excellent service and shipping time...the help assistant doesnt make me feel like a fata$$ that asks stupid questions or sounds like im annoying her. its a her by the way.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
Check out a few preferred dealers in my CPF Specials thread (link in sigline, or sticky on Dealer's forum).
Miguel, you need to add batteryjunction.com to your list of dealers with CPF discounts. For the CPF special price on AE HID Powerlights, you need to email Mathew (aka MattK on CPF), but the discount is descent.

jezzyp

Enlightened
I'm in the UK and can't recommend lighhound highly enough. John can ship stuff faster and cheaper than others here in the UK.

I have also used fox intl for my streamlight propolymers (only because lighthound don't stock them). They get my vote too.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
As others have said, Lighthound (Which has become a monthly thing for me), Orb, Pocketlights, J2ledflashlights.com and, of course, my experiences with any CPFer on the various BST's has been exemplary ,Carpe Diem, Russtang, CM and KEW - thanks guys.

Be lucky...