Hear your 2D MagLED on AM radio

I got a 2D MagLED and I found out that it runs in the tens to one hundred KHz ish region of frequency.

Tune your AM radio to where you don't hear much but a faint humming, fit your Mag 2D with somewhat used batteries and move it around an AM radio with the head removed.

You should hear a UFO like sound from the AM radio...

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Handlobraesing said:
I got a 2D MagLED and I found out that it runs in the tens to one hundred KHz ish region of frequency.

Tune your AM radio to where you don't hear much but a faint humming, fit your Mag 2D with somewhat used batteries and move it around an AM radio with the head removed.

bored? ;)

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Handlobraesing said:

That's right! It's our gov't's long term conspiracy to hide the nefarious
Involvement with hostile alien forces wanting to assimilate into our society in order to take away our planet and harvest our souls! It's all around. CE stamp just mean's nothing!!!!

Heck there all ready in the top office's of the NSA, CIA, FBI, secret service, heck maybe the president or his cabinet!! You think when he says "Alien's" he really means the border's???? Nope it's a subtle hint. And because of the higher technology these devils from outer space (or inner space!) and our own twisted gov't conspirator's, they can track all of us with anything, even a five dollar bill in your wallet!!!!

Believe me I know! I don't want to say how,, for fear of I may be taken (again) but it's real!! Take heed, and TRUST NO ONE!!!!

Ok, it's time to take my throazine...... :grin2: VDG