What is the Brightest M*G LED upgrade available?

Drew

Newly Enlightened
I am talking all out brightest aftermarket or custom LED upgrade available for a 3/4/5/6 cell C or D mag. Multiple luxeons etc?

Thanks!

Last edited:

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Or try looking up elektrolumens products. He is a member here that makes several different multiple luxeon lights. It might be easier to get one from him because he produces the lights at a slightly larger scale.

CLHC

Flashaholic
What the others suggested above. There was at one time the custom modified ones + drop-in DIY from InReTech. They're not around anymore though—

I know you did not list it in your post, but if it's for the Mini Maglites, then the drop-ins from The Sandwhich Shoppe.

Enjoy!

Drew

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys!

I have looked at Elektro-Lumens in the past. I just looked and I like the yet to be released QuadStar Phazer. I think it is exactly what I want. I always prefered the C-size M*gs to the D size for carry anyway. 400-500+ Lumens sounds very nice. Are these Lumen ratings accurate? Would this light be more of a flood beam or throw? or a Combo beam?

Drew

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Drew said:
Thank you guys!

I have looked at Elektro-Lumens in the past. I just looked and I like the yet to be released QuadStar Phazer. I think it is exactly what I want. I always prefered the C-size M*gs to the D size for carry anyway. 400-500+ Lumens sounds very nice. Are these Lumen ratings accurate? Would this light be more of a flood beam or throw? or a Combo beam?

Drew

I doubt that it will be 500 lumens. It may come out to around 300 or so. It will still be way brighter than any other single LED flashlight though.