• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Post-Release McLux Ti-PD discussion

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
now the wait for a confirmation email to see if I made it. :hairpull: time to get :drunk:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Do you think they could possibly sell out tonight??? I *think* the first run is 100 lights, but 15 or so was for family and friends. So that leaves 85, and several people ordered 2, and there is almost 65 replies to the order thread. Its only benn availible for 22 minutes. Gotta be a custom light record!

Good job Don! :rock:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
I went with UV1J I think I need a lil yellow tinted emitter for a change. I think it will be more useful for me.....

Me too for the first choice, then TWOJ

tdurand

Enlightened
I went UV1J too. I was sold on the bin pre-order thread.

Almost $27,000 in lights in less than 5 minutes. :wow::rock:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
malcontent said:
I thought the lights would sell quick, but had no idea that it would be this quick..

Yeah, I am surprised too. Makes me chuckle when I think of the tall tales told to significant others all over the globe on why we HAD to be here at the computer at just the right time on a Saturday night.

Congrats to all who found a good enough excuse! :naughty:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget there are likely email orders that didn't get posted onto the order thread.....

My wife's sleeping, so I lucked out!!!

WP

InFlux

Enlightened
I knew it was going to be intense. I sent my pre written email within 1 minute of the post (just enough time to make sure I had all the details- and that there wasn't a secret code or something :sssh: ) and replied in the sales thread within 3.

But boy, I'm still holding my breath hoping Don received the email immediately.

I wish everyone the best of luck on getting on the build schedule with their preferred bin. :)

marcspar

Enlightened
Me too!

Marc

ps - I went for the UX0K which I assume you guys don't care for because of the blueish tint?

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
DANG! I wrote :
"Prefered led bin : UXOK"

Is that clear that if it's not available any more, any other bin will be OK?
Please tell me, I'm sooooooooo worried about my order :awman:

I've been waiting for this for so long, I can't believe I may have screw up everything :drool:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
To my eyes, I think the X0 tint is as white as white can be...... but I guess that luxeon lottery can throw a wrench in things....

WP

marcspar said:
Me too!

Marc

ps - I went for the UX0K which I assume you guys don't care for because of the blueish tint?

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe he mentions in his order thread that if he doesn't find available the bin that you ordered, no light will be built or shipped....

Better send another email to clarify your order....

WP

tino_ale said:
DANG! I wrote :
"Prefered led bin : UXOK"

Is that clear that if it's not available any more, any other bin will be OK?
Please tell me, I'm sooooooooo worried about my order :awman:

I've been waiting for this for so long, I can't believe I may have screw up everything :drool:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I knew I wasn't prepared for this but I don't think there is any way I could have been. Hopefully I at least allowed the majority of you to be prepared but this time stamp stampede would have been nice to avoid.

I was thinking I could spend more time today and tonight building out the first batch which has been UW0K for likely obvious reasons and I wanted a count on just how many of these made it to completition but I think I owe it to you guys to process the orders into my Excel system and give you notification that you are in the queue with what I expect to be building your lights with. I should have plenty of all bins other than the UW0K so if you made the queue, you should get a lottery ticket in the flavor you requested. Whether it turns out to be the tint you had hoped for only your eyes will know!

I plan to sort by bin and build and ship in these groups. That should reduce the chance for screw up but then some of you have ordered more than one bin so I can still make a botch of it! :eek:

Well I will dig in to the orders and try to get them organized, let you know where you stand and then get to the bench!!

:wave: