Can't get M3t-cb or L6

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, I was informed by the store I was ordering my M3t-cb from, that I wouldnt recieve my m3t-cb before the 27th of July... Which is sad, and its a bit late.

I tried the L6, again a negative.

So instead, I am taking the M4-cb. It should be here by Friday.

Any comments about the M4; was this a bad call on my part?
-tom

Last edited:

citizenal

Newly Enlightened
I used to own a M4 and a M6 and liked the M4 better. Actually I am thinking about getting another M4 because I liked it so much. I think you made a good choice, and you can always add a l6 head later.

blahblahblah

Enlightened
You seem to like the CB and you like the L6. I have an extra L6 porcupine still sealed in the box if you're interested.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, but I'm sure I can't afford it! I am paying less than $300 for the M4-cb, and anything more than that would be a major hole in my pocket.

-tom

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Cornkid said:
I'm sorry, but I'm sure I can't afford it! I am paying less than $300 for the M4-cb, and anything more than that would be a major hole in my pocket.

-tom

No problem... I just thought I'd offer, since they are not available in the states. And... Make that a double hole in your pocket.:lolsign: Enjoy the M4.... I don't have one, but I do have a M3P. I'm considering a M3T, M4, or M6 all w/ CB.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Cornkid said:
2 M4s? Wow..

I think they are actually designed for snipers; I'm not sure why that is though..
-tom

One of the applications the M4 (and the 12PM before it) is used for is as a WeaponLight for snipers. This is because it has 1" diameter body that can be easily mounted on 'scope rings' on top of the scope. It's slime, compact and light-weight in addition to being extremely bright.

Al

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes.. I think I may have gained from my delema. I plan to post a series of beamshots and comparisons of the M4 upon recieving it.
-tom

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cornkid said:
Yes.. I think I may have gained from my delema. I plan to post a series of beamshots and comparisons of the M4 upon recieving it.
-tom

along with my u2... not to mention all the rest of our lights..... its going to be a beamshot parade here in Kansas.

-David

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, I will try to contact someone concerning the recharbeables. I dont use credit, or paypal... maybe a check or something..

4 batteries is a bit.. expensive.. I mean at 6 bucks a load, for roughly 60 min..... 10 cents a min.

-tom