ARCmania Super Flashlight-V Luxeon V WX0T

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
mc38vmaxlite0by.jpg

The Super Flashlight III, Mc38 project was a completed presale project. The project started in late November, 2005. The lights had a custom made reflector and two-stage brightness. And a couple of other projects were designed and introduced in the thread with the help of many CPF members.

Three versions of the SFIII, Mc38 were made with two versions made as a CPF special. The original concept was the Mc38-III. It used an exotic Lux III Ubin emitter. In the thread we all decided another version should be made. The Mc38-V used a Lux V WX0T emitter running 1000mA.

The third version was sold at Lighthound.com and, I believe, originated from where your link points, pro-light.com. It was a lower powered, 750mA, SFIII with one brightness level.

There were a very few Mc38-V made with the Lux V, XX1S or XX0S emitters- two of them. The picture above shows one of the two Mc38-V with the Xbin emitter.

No more SFIII will ever be made.

For the history of the CPF/Mc38 sale a good place to start, find some time to sit and read, would be HERE.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
TB, my W bin will smoke your X! :laughing:

My SFIII WXOT is probably my favorite led. It freakin screams, out shines both of my X-bin lights..... :huh2:

McLux018.jpg

dpled

Enlightened
I have a SF ll, downboy set at 1000mA, how would a o-say a WWOT, WXOT or a (and I only have one of these so I don't wanna waste it...
icon10.gif
) an XXOT bin all perform in this light. I want to put one of them in it and can't decide which.