Now offering lights - help please

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi there.

My 1st post here, so please bear with me
wink.gif

Go Get 'em Gear is branching out and I need some flashlight advice.

We will soon (as in tomorrow, but the website updating will take a little while) be carrying flashlights from ASP, Bison, Coleman, Infinity, Inova, Maglite, Nite-Ize, Pelican, Photon, Princeton Tec, Streamlight, Underwater Kinetics, Versaband and of course, Surefire.

Now - I'm real happy that we can offer all these brands - at about 20% under retail prices, but I'd like recomendations on the best from each maker, and these will be the ones initially featured on the website (God I wish the Wife knew HTML
wink.gif
)

Thanks a bunch - and of course, if ya'll want any before the site is updated, just fire off an e-mail.

For an idea of the lights we now offer Click Here

Thanks again!!!

Dan

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Photon 3 covert.
Sure Fire E2e
Streamlight Stinger HP
PT Surge

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure you'll get some good replies on flashlights. I just want to say I'd like to find a dealer with a friendly online ordering process that sells Ripoffs. As in Reeline holsters/pouches. I have 3 trusted dealers. One has a comprehensive selection but a lousy ordering process. The other 2 have great online ordering, but have a small selection.

http://www.ripoffs.com

D

**DONOTDELETE**

David,

As a matter of fact, we do have Ripoffs, quite a few different products. If you need something just drop me an e-mail
wink.gif

Dan

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well... this is what I was getting at. I like to click-click and then I'm done. The only typing I want to do is filling out my name, address and payment type. I could just as easily email or call one of the 3 dealers I normally use. Yes, I'm extremely lazy.
tongue.gif

Why click-click? Because I do a lot of agonizing and browsing before I click on that order button. If I have to email or call for availability or to order, 'buyer's regret' will set in and I'll delay or forget the order.

And sometimes dealers have a bit more info than a manufacturer's website.

Now if you have a Canadian made, Mini-Mag holster that works as a sheath and headlight band, I'll be impressed.
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Nope, not me
grin.gif

But I bet Normark from Bladeforums could hook you up
wink.gif
He's a Canadian guy that does custom Kydex work. Check out his site -- On Scene Tactical.

Have fun!

Dan

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
For me when ordering online, nothing upsets me more to place an order, pay extra for quicker shipping and then find out it's out of stock and backordered. It's even worse when the dealer doesn't notify me immediately that it is out of stock but that information would be nice to know at the time of ordering. Of course the famous Botach is known for doing that but other more reputable dealers have pulled that off as well.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Alex, Darell, David, Daniel, Geepondy, thanks a bunch!!! I almost feel like I'm cheating with all this good info
grin.gif

Dan

mikep

Enlightened
I think it would be a good idea to have the latest Inova Micro-lights (with a constant on switch) available. If you have a good price on them, it would be a pretty tempting 'add-on' item to an order. I know knifeworks.com always gets me for a few photons when I order a knife.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Veeneman:
Maybe you ought to just use your own counter?
confused.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah -- didn't realise that (using broadband at home and at work)

Thanks!

Dan

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan, I don't know if you're sticking with what you can get from your distributor ...or if you order stuff from other sources also. But what I'm looking for is the Flashband. I found this Canadian item about 4 years ago. I check in about once a year to see if they're offering them yet.

www.flashband.ca

But as time rolls on I have less and less of a desire to find one here in the U.S.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

David,

we have this...

NPO-B.jpg

NPO-P.jpg

It comes in Black, Blue, Green, OD Green, and Purple. We sell it for $5.40 plus shipping. We also carry a camo one for $6.40.

Also - the website now has some flashlights and prices up, many more items to follow
grin.gif

Have fun!

Dan

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Ramsey:
And pullleeze.... have some employees that speak english! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha - don't worry 'bout that
grin.gif
Both the Wife and I speak english
wink.gif

Dan

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a Underwater Kinetic line of lights? If so, do you have the Light Cannon? It's a true 10w HID light, and is probably the only "affordable" HID torch on the market right now.

If you have it, or plan on supplying it in the next gfew weeks let me know. I'm in the market of this light and i would like to buy it anywhere that is cheaper and AWAY from California. At 189.99 dollars plus California tax here in San Diego, i'm willing to buy one of these on Ebay for 160 - or from a reputable dealer.

So how much would a Light Cannon cost minus the 20% discount off retail?
grin.gif

P.S. you have a really nice site comming along!

MarcV

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Javahed:

Go Get 'em Gear is branching out

Dan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found your website really, really slow to load because of dns delays for bravenet. Maybe you ought to just use your own counter?
confused.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEDagent:
Do you have a Underwater Kinetic line of lights? If so, do you have the Light Cannon? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We do, indeed, carry Underwater Kinetics. We don't have the Cannon yet, but oddly enough, we do have the Bulb for the Cannon 100. The bulb retails for $103.76
shocked.gif
but our price will be $80.93
grin.gif

Asked the supplier - told us that many new products are arriving and to keep checking back, so we will
wink.gif

Please keep checking back - and FYI!!! The sale section for knives is up, some darn fine prices if I do say so myself
grin.gif

Thanks ya'll!

Dan

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Javahead,

How soon before we can order direct, as we can with our other dealers?

Regards,
Brightnorm

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Brightnorm ,

You can order direct through e-mail or by phone right now. If it isn't listed on the site yet, don't worry, just ask and we may have it.

I'm looking into e-commerce, but that is going to be expensive so it probably won't be anytime soon.

Dan