want to buy

the_vindicator666

Newly Enlightened
hi guys, i'm looking to buy a powerful green laser. if anyone could suggest some good websites or if they have a laser in hand that they want to sell that's fine also. i want something really powerful, that you can see in the day time and can melt and burn stuff. i'll pay up to $650 usd.
thanks

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hello vinicator.
The laser forum is not a marketplace for private transactions. For that, we do have the B/S/T area. If you want to buy a laser from a member you'd have to post your WTP thread over there.
I'll leave this thread open for the discussion of the other part of your question ... the suggestions for websites.
bernhard

King Of Dreams

Newly Enlightened
hey, www.wickedlasers.com is a good site, fairly cheap lasers which get some pretty impressive outputs. be aware tho that they are not FDA compliant, whether or not this matters to you is your choice. hope this helps.

Madz

Enlightened
jtice said:
call or email www.extremelasers.com
they sell for much less than the site says.
Good service, quick shipping.

~John

How much less do they sell then what the sites retail is? Do they negotiate? Last question, you are not talking about their ref codes that have 5% off are you?

jtice

Flashaholic
He sells the GBS-100 on ebay for about $225 - $250 shipped.
I emailed him with some questions, and asked if I could purchase one for that price,
since I missed the ones on ebay.
He agreed.

You should be able to do the same thing,
just say that you have seen them on ebay for a much better price, and wonder if you could get one for that sort of price range.

I didnt use, nor did I know about any codes.

~John

N8YWF

Newly Enlightened
jtice said:
call or email www.extremelasers.com
they sell for much less than the site says.
Good service, quick shipping.

~John

I guess more than on company is using the "Extreme Lasers" brand name. Plans & Kits calls the lasers that they sell Extreme Lasers. Their <20mw is a Newwish and the paper owners manual says that it's a Newwish. I don't know what their <5mw laser is.

I thought that I'd give you guys a heads up so nobody will get confused.

http://www.plans-kits.com/lasers.html

greenpointer1.jpg

jtice

Flashaholic
Thanks N8YWF,

It seems they are calling that laser series Extreme Lasers.

While the site I was referring to, thats the actual company name I think. :thinking:

~John

the_vindicator666

Newly Enlightened
thanks for all the feedback. definately a handheld laser module. thanks for leaving the topic open moderater. but i think i have found the perfect laster on ebay. i would send you guys a link but i'm afraid you might out bid me.

jkaiser3000

Enlightened
the_vindicator666 said:
thanks for all the feedback. definately a handheld laser module. thanks for leaving the topic open moderater. but i think i have found the perfect laster on ebay. i would send you guys a link but i'm afraid you might out bid me.

hehe, you don't trust any one, do you? :laughing:, nice move