PGL burning @ 4ft video

pb_paulie_b

Newly Enlightened
http://media.putfile.com/DSCF2447
Photobucket:
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/pb_paulie_b/?action=view&current=DSCF2447.flv
Enjoy
wink.gif

Last edited:

Dj_sTyLz808

Newly Enlightened
WOW!!! nice vid man what are you burning in this video? o yea and nice tables man is that SL-1210 MKII's? any ways NICE...POWERFUL...RED...LASER! haha.LATERZ!

Madz

Enlightened
Dj_sTyLz808 said:
WOW!!! nice vid man what are you burning in this video? o yea and nice tables man is that SL-1210 MKII's? any ways NICE...POWERFUL...RED...LASER! haha.LATERZ!

EXCITEMENT WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dj_sTyLz808

Newly Enlightened
haha yea.Hey not to change the subject but have you heard about how much longer we have to wait for our IIIA's? I CANT WAIT!!! LOL
Madz said:
EXCITEMENT WOOOOOOOOOOO!

pb_paulie_b

Newly Enlightened
Dj_sTyLz808 said:
Thanks alot man! Those are iridenscent chrome SL-1200's. For some reason when take pictures w/flash of they look black? I can see by your name you DJ. What style? Your probably the only one on here that knows what their looking at but here's some pix of my set-up...PB
SL's w/groovemasters, Crest CPX 2600.
turntables007.jpg

DSCF2466.jpg

Some of my vinyl.
DSCF2460.jpg

Mcauley 18" folded horn sub.
DSCF2457.jpg

Anyways. Your the guy who is everywhere asking about the PGL :). I hope it comes soon for you! Post some pix when you get it.

pb_paulie_b

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the comps fellow Laser fx owner. Isn't it cool we both thought of the same thing at the same time?

Theres many years of vinyl collecting there :)

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
pb_paulie_b said:
Thanks for the comps fellow Laser fx owner. Isn't it cool we both thought of the same thing at the same time?

Actually I bought the Laser FX off eBay about 1 1/2 years ago. :sigh: When I was younger, and still partied... maybe a lot younger... a house we partied at had one and I loved it but they had just stopped selling them. Once I got this job and found eBay, :drool: I looked it and found one for $50 from Canada. while I was waiting on that one to arrive I saw another one for $10 that was on eBay but also located on my way home from work. This kinda started my collection, cause I ended up needing parts. :grin2: Now I have 4 Laser FXs, 2 complete, 2 for parts, and 1 Laser FX 2. I tend to obsess over my hobbies... I should probably sell one or two of them, but... well you know... :whistle:

Dj_sTyLz808

Newly Enlightened
Yea nice setup man my style is mostly hip-hop and turntablism.Hey I just got a great idea what if you get a 12" mirror put it on the platter put it to the 45 setting, make it spin as fast as you could,point your greenie to it, and make a HUGE tunnel! haha. well yea i'll be sure to post some pics and vids of my PGL-IIIA when i get it. :)

Dj_sTyLz808

Newly Enlightened
O yea I almost forgot watch out man that sub got so much bass it might change the alignment of the crystal in your laser.HAHAH!!! JK :)

pb_paulie_b

Newly Enlightened
Dj_sTyLz808 said:
O yea I almost forgot watch out man that sub got so much bass it might change the alignment of the crystal in your laser.HAHAH!!! JK :)
I've been spinning breaks for several years now....Underground hip-hop is cool too.
There used to be a picture hanging up on the other side of that wall where the sub is....Used to be. hehe