I got Princeton Tec Yukon LED headlamp

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's neat.

First observations:

Balance is great with battery pack in the back (3AA)

Brightness is _almost_ as bright as my 1st Gen. StreamLight Jr. But PT says their run time is 25 hours, vs. about 1 hour for StreamLight.
I am mighty skeptical about the 25 hours thing but shall see!

It has a barely noticeable shade of yellow (or maybe it's the wall that' was yellow, remains to be seen) anyway not a problem

the really cool dual mode allows you to run off 3 5mm LEDs to conserve power. their ratings are kind of optimistic though.

The optics are adjustible for beam/flood and I like beam most of the time.

Very convenient if you get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and have to change it, or a plug wire comes loose. Previously I used to use the StreamLight Jr. for this, holding it in my mouth, while wrenching, (guess how most of the paint at the end came off, I guess I ate it over the years, nice thought). A headlamp is much better.

Oh, I have one of these STreamLight headlamps, it's 3AA and Xenon/3LEDs. I don't like AAA for one thing, and it's kind of weak. although the bulb is strong, I wonder how much run time I would get with Xenon. this one is better with 1WT LED.

QUESTION:

Can I use these expensive batteries in it to get more light out of it? Sorry, I don't know what they are, Lithium or something. The ones Wally World sells for digital Cameras. I used them once in my StreamLight Jr. and it made it much brighter and last longer.