• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Two Aleph 1 Lights!!!

Catman10

Enlightened
Hello Everyone,
SOLD. For sale is a complete light. The head is an A1 with T-bin NG750, the body is a Ti 1x123, and the tailcap is a Ti McClickie. The tailcap and body are in excellent condition. The A1 head is in very good overall condition with some very light wear on the body (no major marks) and some light wear on the very edge of the reflector (still fully functional, and easy to replace if needed).
$350

SOLD) For sale is a complete light. The head is an A1 with T-bin NG750. The body is a 1X123 original, and the tailcap is an original McGizmo with 2-stage and tritium. Light is slate grey/black and is in excellent condition with no marks.
$240

I will hopefully get some pictures up soon.

Prices include regular airmail shipping to US and Canada. I accept money order and paypal, but please add %3 if paying by any form of paypal.
Thanks,
Brice

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Two Aleph 1 Lights!!!

Should have listed #1 and the Ti Chamleon in the same sale. I wouldn`t have been able to resist and grabbed them both if I would have seen them for sale at the same time.:grin2:

Ken

Catman10

Enlightened

Hi Guys,
Thanks for you patience. As I indicated in my other post, PM's will now be sent.
Brice

Catman10

Enlightened

Hi Rustang,
I've sent a PM. Could you please respond to let me know if you're still after #2?
Thanks,
Brice