• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LAST PRICE DROP -- Only 2 left -- FS: LH, Cub, Chameleon

Rudi

Enlightened
PRICES LOWERED A G A I N --- MULTI-ITEM DISCOUNT I N C R E A S E D

Last chance before offer is withdrawn

Inquiries invited, with right-to-purchase reserved for 12 hours after my response.

Unconditional "I'll take it" applies only after any prior right-to-purchase expires.

Prices include domestic mailing with delivery confirmation..

Paypal preferred, but any form of payment is OK.

Credit card PayPal add 4%. International shipping add $5.

Insurance is extra—I cannot be responsible for loss.

Deduct 15% if purchasing both remaining lights.

#1. LionHeart, HA-natural (beautiful pearlescent grey color). Includes matching 168 tube (first run, the only one with etched logo) and pocket clip. Seven green tritium vials installed in a full circle (a $60 value). This was the brightest (by 20%) of my four LionHearts. Used briefly bedside only. Perfect except for a few barely noticeable tiny scratches on the side of the bezel, which was not uncommon on new LionHearts. No dings, no chips in the finish, no wear marks. Beam is bright and white. $170.- SOLD

2. One-of-a-kind LionHeart, masterfully modified by McGizmo with many useful, detailed and imaginative improvements including a specially machined-to-fit McR-27 reflector and a robust titanium clip firmly attached with screws. See full description with pics at http://dmcleish.com/CPF/LH/index.html. . $265.- Now only $230.Now only $220.

3. Brass LionCub with McR-20 reflector for a smoother beam, and bezel bored out to 20.5mm for a 20% increase in measured lux. Includes brass LionHead and lanyard-attachment ring. Control module has been upgraded to fully-regulated Chameleon specs, a $79 value. Minimum use; like new; no defects no blemishes. $250.- SOLD

4. Chameleon, bead-blasted aluminum, plus matching slim 123 tube, pocket clip, lanyard attachment ring, charger (no bat) for AC and car. New and unused. $170.- Now only $155.SOLD pending funds

5. Chameleon, bead-blasted aluminum, pocket clip. New and unused. $145.- Now only $135. Now only $130.

6. LRI Proton, new and unused. $55.- Now only $50.Withdrawn

7. Holester from Art Of The Hide. Beaver tail with flap. Fantastic workmanship. Fits LionCub, McLux-III-PD, etc. http://artofthehide.com/images/June2006_041.jpg. New and unused, a $60 value priced at $50.- Now only $40.Withdrawn

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: LH, Cub, Chameleon

Inquirey on #1. LionHeart Am I understanding it comes with an additional 168 tube as well as the standard tube for the light..

Inquiriey on #3. Brass Lion Cub Would I get the old Lion Cub control chip and would a 18650 tube be included...

Thanks

Rudi

Enlightened

#1. Yes, both tubes included.

#3. Old control module included, but not the 168 tube.

PhantomZ

Enlightened

for #2, the McGimo modified LH, is the exact same one as the link? how is the throw and sidespill compared with the McR 27 to the original reflector? i love the throw/spot on the original but it could use alittle more sidespill with it.

i love the idea of the screwed on Ti clips, but i wish they were on the other side so when i clip it on my belt on the right my thumb is on the switch when i grab it with my right hand.

Rudi

Enlightened

PhantomZ said:
for #2, the McGimo modified LH, is the exact same one as the link? how is the throw and sidespill compared with the McR 27 to the original reflector? i love the throw/spot on the original but it could use alittle more sidespill with it.

i love the idea of the screwed on Ti clips, but i wish they were on the other side so when i clip it on my belt on the right my thumb is on the switch when i grab it with my right hand.
Phantom: #2 is the very same one as the link. The beam with the McR-27 has a more gradual transition from hot spot to side spill, a less 'peaky' hot spot. Not dramatically so, but enough to be pleasing to the eye. The throw is similar, though I haven't made a critical comparison. As far as the ergonomics to suit your particular preferences, there is no perfect light and no light can suit everyone. The right light has to 'fit' you. Thanks for the interest and the comments.

Rudi

Enlightened

Lips, your package was priority mailed this morning (and your CPF mailbox is full)

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: NOW PRICED SUPER-LOW FS: LH, Cub, Chameleon

Now at incredibly low prices!

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NOW PRICED SUPER-LOW FS: LH, Cub, Chameleon

All items arrived perfect. Great seller!

Rudi, you package better than a retailer...

Great Prices!!!

Rudi

Enlightened
Prices lowered again.
This is the last price drop.
Delay may mean disappointment!

(thanks for the bump Geo)

Geologist

Enlightened
Bump for this sale - that is the best price I've seen on a stock Chameleon Classic -period!

Also I have purchased from Rudi in the past - stand up seller!

Rudi

Enlightened
LAST CHANCE to aquire these two fine lights at this incredible BARGAIN PRICE.

This offer expires and is withdrawn 12 hours from the time of this post.

(Thanks Geo for the bump and the kind words)

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: WITHDRAWN -- Only 2 left -- FS: LH, Cub, Chameleon

WITHDRAWN. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Wow, how did I miss this..

If still available,
I'll Take it on "5. Chameleon, bead-blasted aluminum, pocket clip. New and unused. $145.- Now only $135. Now only $130.
"

Please advise for imediate payment.

ThanX
X..