SureFire Delta PICS *now with bonus show-off pics*

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I bought a new knife, thought I would share. SureFire makes one hell of a knife.

Delta001.jpg

Delta002.jpg

Window breaker.....
Delta004.jpg

Delta005.jpg

Delta006.jpg

Delta007.jpg

Wire Cutter, up to 12 Gauge
Delta010.jpg

Last edited:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Re: SureFire Delta PICS

looks like beadblasted titanium to me, not aluminum. sweeet knife, PSM.

i like the wirecutter. looks like there's a seatbelt cutter on the back of the handle, too?

that clip looks funky - got a picture of the whole knife, clip side?

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Its Ti, real similar to the clips on the PD by McGizmo. The clip on the knufe is like a U2 clip. Sorry, I dont have a pic of the clip side. If I have time and motivation, I'll take another pic. :laughing:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Manzerick said:
now that's a nice blade!!

what is the ave. price of these? (i thought I read $400+ somewhere)
$425, but I bought mine for about $345 from a member here on the board. It was sealed in the box. I have never owned such a useful knife. Its like a leatherman folder!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

PSM, that is a sweet knife :)) )and also a great looking watch. Since I never got to open it I got to ask a couple of questions. Have you carried the knife at all? Does the window breaker cause a problem for pocket carry? Is the knife heavy to carry?

Thanks.

Curtis

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

cue003 said:
PSM, that is a sweet knife :)) )and also a great looking watch. Since I never got to open it I got to ask a couple of questions. Have you carried the knife at all? Does the window breaker cause a problem for pocket carry? Is the knife heavy to carry?

Thanks.

Curtis

Thanks Cue.

Yep since I got it it has been in my pocket. The window breaker is hardly noticable, unless you try to push the knife further into your pocket and put your thumb right on it. :green:

The knife isnt heavy at all, as a matter of fact it is perfect. It is a BIG knife to EDC (Look at PICS for measurement), but I like it. i feel a lil bit safer with this knife in my pocket. :grin2:

Santelmo

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing those awesome pix! Shows the details perfectly.

Among all their folders, that is the only one I've taken notice. It looks executed very nicely. I suspect the small nib just above frame lock acts as an lock overtravel prevention (Rick Hinderer's "lock-bar stabilizer" feature which carried over to the newer Strider folders). The utility features seem well thought out.