• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS awr nano, Jets22 brass CR2, LIOHHEART, BBH, SOME PRICES REDUCED

photon555

Newly Enlightened
I need to sell some lights so these have to go. Shipping in conus usps with delivery confirmation is included unless stated. Insurance is extra and I won't be responsible for loss or damage in transit. First one to post 'I'll take it' gets the item. My paypal is cash only. These are also posted in another forum.
I'll be lowering the price if they don't sell in a reasonable time period. Additional items will probably be added later. Thank you for looking and have a good day.

The missing numbers are being moved to regular lights for sale.

1. awr nano package with 3 levels and upgraded emitter. unit is number 046 and comes with two batts, your choice of flat or reel usb charger and both ac and dc options. this light has been on my keychain since i got it, but i haven't used it much. a little bit of the chrome has come off the reflector near the lip. it's oblong, about 1/8 by 1/16 inch. 135US. extra batt. available 5US with purchase of light.

NOTE the first buyer of 1 or 2 gets to choose the flat or reel charger and has first dibs on the extra batt. there is only one extra batt.

2. awr nano package with 3 levels and upgraded emitter. unit is number 045 and comes with two batts, your choice of flat or reel usb charger and both ac and dc options. this light has seen little use on my wife's keychain since we got it, because the switch needs reworking. it will be sent back to Andrew for reworking and he will send it to you. the chrome is all there. the bezel lip does have some small dings. 135US. extra batt. available 5US with purchase of light.

NOTE the first buyer of 1 or 2 gets to choose the flat or reel charger and has first dibs on the extra batt. there is only one extra batt.

3. Jets22 brass CR2. i won this light in a cpf raffle about 2 years ago. it is machined brass and has knurling. it has the trit vials around the emitter. i have not carried it but it needs polishing. it comes with the matching adjustable leather holster and the radiation keyfob with serial number 000. the light has a mechanical high/low switch in the bottom. the small tab has apparently been bent down a little and so it will not go to the low setting first. i'm not going to touch it, but i believe it just needs a slight adjustment. it uses an optic and has no lens. it is outclassed in performance today but is a collector's item. 450US

4. Clips for the VIP. 18US each. I have three. Or 45US for three or 32US for two, or 16US for one with purchase of a light.

6. BIG BULKHEAD for VIP. I have two of these. One is unused, the other has seen a few minutes. The new one has the better ano, the slightly used has the better reflector, but the differences are very slight. These units have some imperfections in the ano and the reflector coating, but very slight. Very, very good throw and spot. Both come with the rubber cap and oring as supplied. 125US each.

7. Number 7 is the second BBH. First buyer gets to choose.

12. MINT lionheart no. 185. i don't see any scratches, etc. it has only a few minutes use and comes with two pila batts and a nylon holster. the batts have only a few cycles. i charged them every few months even though they saw little use. 160US

13. lionheart no. 247. i have used this light as a night table ready light. it has seen only a few minutes a day, most of that time on a low setting. it comes with two batts and a nylon holster. the batts have only a few cycles. i charged them every few months even though they saw little use. it has a small ding on the bottom and several small dings around the lens, but there are no shiny spots, so it looks like the ano is mostly intact. 150US

14. PILA charger sold with LH. only used with pilas and only a few times. comes with spacers. 22US or 18US with any light.

15. i have three extra lens for the LH. 5US each with any other purchase.

16. i have some kroll switches i got from tnc a couple of years ago. they are 5US each with any other purchase until gone.

Thanks again for looking. Please post here and send email to jimtrusk at adelphia dot net. I don't get to the forum as often as I would like to.

Last edited:

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS awr nano, ultra G HA, Jets22 brass CR2, LIOHHEART

BUMP with price drop on some items and new items added.

Thanks for looking.

Jim

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS awr nano, ultra G HA, Jets22 brass CR2, LIOHHEART

BUMP with price drop on some items

Thanks for looking.

Jim