Would you be interested to donate some of your flashlights to IDF Soldiers?

Mike75

Newly Enlightened
Hi!
As you probably know, Israeli Defence Forces are fighting the Hezbollah forces in South Lebanon, and, being a reserve soldier I know, that the reality is harsh for them. I wasn't called for my reserve service yet, but I have a chance to do something different for people who are out there. So - if any one of you has some flashlight(s) to donate - I'm going to pass those flashlights to 2 of my frieends who serve in paratroopers reserve brigade and they'll distribute them between the soldiers. I know first hand that those soldiers can use a good and reliable light source, since most of the time they're sitting in the middle of nowhere without power source of any kind.
I know that this war has been controversial, so if you don't want to participate in something like this - no problem. Just remember that we didnt start this war and we are forced to defend our northern (and southern) borders.
You can contact me by mail or PM me if you have something to donate. I think, lights that are using AA batteries would be best, but I know that lately army started to use 123 cells too, so those lights are welcome as well.
Thanks a lot.
Michael.