Where to buy HID components?

havand

Enlightened
I'm curious about HID lights and was wondering where I can buy some components. Ebay was less than helpful. Thanks guys!

billhess

Newly Enlightened
comonents meaning: on off switch, case, reflector? Ballast, what size, buld, how big? It would be impossible for your question to be more vague.

havand

Enlightened
Not true. It could read "Lights?"

Sorry. Specifically bulbs and ballasts. Most ballasts i've seen have been square instead of the required round for a flashlight. Doh. I'm thinking 10w-35w bulbs and respective ballasts. I'd hate to have to buy a whole light (amondotech) just to rip it apart for the components, but it sort of looks like it may be the cheapest option.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
havand said:
I'm curious about HID lights and was wondering where I can buy some components. Ebay was less than helpful. Thanks guys!

I have AE Light 10W and 24W bulbs and ballasts(round, cylindrical) in stock. Please be careful handling ballasts - they can be quite dangerous.

flex76italy

Enlightened
MattK said:
I have AE Light 10W and 24W bulbs and ballasts(round, cylindrical) in stock. Please be careful handling ballasts - they can be quite dangerous.

MattK, you have the detailed spec of the two ballasts?

Thanks.

Latest posts