National Geographic Documentary - Batteries

Flashlight Doc

Newly Enlightened
I am working on a new documentary about how flashlights, batteries and light bulbs are made for the National Geographic Channel. Specifically, we are interested in unique batteries and light bulbs. We would like to see the anatomy of batteries and bulbs. We are also interested in seeing collections or testing of batteries or bulbs including any that are homemade. Please respond if this is something you are interested in or have information on.

Thanks.

greenLED

Flashaholic
SilverFox and Newbie are our resident battery experts (I probably left somebody else out).
For "bulbs", bwaites, js, and fivemega come to mind first.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds very interesting. I'd sure be interested in how the National Geographic Channel has their flashlights, batteries, and light bulbs made for them. Additionally, I think it would be interesting to find out why products that are already available in the retail and industrial markets would not suit the needs of the National Geographic Channel.

While you did avoid the subject the last time you were asked, perhaps you could also address the reason for the deviation from the content that is currently consistent with the National Geographic Channel.

Flashlight Doc said:
I am working on a new documentary about how flashlights, batteries and light bulbs are made for the National Geographic Channel.

Latest posts