SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Baltics are here!

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Baltics are here!

Brian - I checked out the HF site. Nice! We really don't have anyting like that in the DC area. I grew up in Okla. where there are businesses like HF, here all we have is Home Depot and a couple of Lowes' stores. I checked for mixed selections of O-rings -not much, just a few small mixed packs. I think I will order that HF big box. Thanks. Kirk

Would the Cree XR-E might be a good fit on this light?
    If so the wow factor with a small body such as the N cell could be mind blowing.

Anyone know what the tradeoffs would be with the various available cell configurations on an XR-E? Could the single N cell drive this puppy well? Or how about the coin cells?

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by Nebula
    Brian - I checked out the HF site. Nice! We really don't have anyting like that in the DC area. I grew up in Okla. where there are businesses like HF, here all we have is Home Depot and a couple of Lowes' stores. I checked for mixed selections of O-rings -not much, just a few small mixed packs. I think I will order that HF big box. Thanks. Kirk
    Actually there is a HF somewhere around potomic mills.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...l_Store_ID=161

I get my O-rings at True Value because they aren't in little bags. You can bring in your light or whatever and try them out. Get some furnature leg caps there too. They fit over the empty bodys to act as caps.
    Last edited by cave dave; 11-02-2006 at 04:23 PM.
    Light is the activity of what is transparent - Aristotle

Flashaholic*

Cave Dave - thanks for the tips. I so rarely get out to Potomac Mills. I-95 is such a hassel these days. I will try to find a True Value location. Thanks. Kirk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234