Quick notice Bay Area get together

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is a Gun and Knife show at the Santa Clara county fairgrounds Aug 19 & 20. Several of of us will be there at noon on Sunday. If anyone in the area is interested in guns, knives, flashlights, and associated accessories or just wants to say Hi to some fellow CPFers, we look forward to seeing you there.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm working my usual marathon of 12 hours shifts this weekend, otherwise I'd come along.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
oops.gif
. . .
signs140.gif
. . . I don't know where my head was at last night. In my haste to post another fun event, I failed to notice that the site I found listing the Gun show at the fair grounds in Aug was for the year 2004.
stupid.gif

So, no gun show get together today.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jim you might want to let Tony know.
Last I heard he's driving around looking for a microtek :crackup:

CLHC

Flashaholic
2004! :huh:

I think you guys did go to the BAKCA yesterday right? CroMAGnet's looking for a Microtech eh? Hmmm. . .Just gave my MT UTX-70 away to my cousin and told her it was a "special" letter opener since that's what she was looking for. Little does she know. . .

MT Halo III Tanto (Patriot) on the way!

Sierra_Bill

Newly Enlightened
JimH said:

Hey Jim, my brain's worse so don't worry about it. Anyway, it was great seeing you and the gang at the BAKCA show on Saturday. BTW, the BAKCA web site showed *last year's* show info the day before this year's show. Go figure...

Bill D.

gimmejr

Newly Enlightened
I wasnt to impressed with Bakca this year, half the size of last year and like you pointed out thier website wasnt updated. I talked to one local knifemaker and he thought there might not even be a show next year.