Titanium pen

K-T

*Moderator*
I am in search for a pen like the Fisher Spacepens, made out of Titanium. I am not sure if those offered by Fisher are only coated with some sort of Titanium or if the pens themself are actual Ti? Does anybody know?

What other brands carry small Ti-Pens?

Klau.s

B@rt

Flashaholic
Klaus, most of the "Titanium" Fischer pens are just TiN coated. :ohgeez: AFAIK the only Ti one is the rainbowcolored Bullet.
There is another small Ti pen, the Inka Titanium, but at $89.95 I think it is overpriced. A search for Inka om CPF should yield some results, severale people have an Inka pen. ;)

K-T

*Moderator*
That's what I thought, most of them were only TiN coated and not made out of Ti. I weren't sure if the rainbow colored one was ti or not. There is an easy way to get rid of the rainbow colors...beadblast. :)

The Inka pen is the right size and interesting, too. I'll do search.

Thanks, B@rt.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a ti plated fisher bullet I have been carring for about 8 years or so that has dents dings and is very smooth(matte finish when new) and shiney. The plating is totally intact. It rides with my change and various nuts and bolts when I'm working gets no special treatment.I just bought a ti twist pen from ebay Thanks for bringing this up:ohgeez: my poor PP:grin2:

C

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
ChopperCFI said:
My personal favorite is Rick Hinderer's kubaton pen. . . .It uses Fisher pen refills.

I have one and they're really nice, but I wanted to clarify that it does not take the standard "bullet pen" refills...it takes the Fisher pressurized "Universal" refill.

Only reason I wanted to point that out was I had a hard time finding that information when I bought mine. I EDC it though...it's great!

JM-99