Fitorch        
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

  1. #1
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod MA
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    The Boxboro Ham convention is this Saturday in Boxboro, MA. I'll be manning the ARES/SKYWARN booth at different times of the day. Anyone up for a meet at high noon? Maybe grab a bite and talk lights for a while. I'll bring a couple of new lights for demo. Let me know if anyone's interested.
    The only light I need now is the "light at the end of the tunnel".....

  2. #2
    Modulated Moderator Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Land of Baked Beans and Red Sox
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by fieldops
    The Boxboro Ham convention is this Saturday in Boxboro, MA. I'll be manning the ARES/SKYWARN booth at different times of the day. Anyone up for a meet at high noon? Maybe grab a bite and talk lights for a while. I'll bring a couple of new lights for demo. Let me know if anyone's interested.
    Carrying a firearm for self-defense gives you great power. Society expects great responsibility from those with great power.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Hi Field Ops,

    If I could, I would try to.

    As luck has it, Saturday is my Cousin's Wedding so I must pass.

    I hope all goes well.

    All My Best,
    John

  4. #4
    *Flashaholic* PhotonWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a handbasket
    Posts
    12,109

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Hamfests are a great place to meet. Lots of cool technology scattered around the booths and tables and plenty of tech-savvy people who can appreciate a good light.

    I'll be there in spirit!

  5. #5
    Modulated Moderator Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Land of Baked Beans and Red Sox
    Posts
    2,214

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Well I'll be there ALL weekend. Going up Friday night and will be there all day Sat and Sun. I'll be EASY to find, just look for the guy with all the RADIOS!!!!


    Carrying a firearm for self-defense gives you great power. Society expects great responsibility from those with great power.

  6. #6
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod MA
    Posts
    1,100

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotonWrangler
    Hamfests are a great place to meet. Lots of cool technology scattered around the booths and tables and plenty of tech-savvy people who can appreciate a good light.

    I'll be there in spirit!
    Thanks Photon. It was great seeing you at Dayton. Maybe next year again!

    WQ1O
    The only light I need now is the "light at the end of the tunnel".....

  7. #7
    *Flashaholic* PhotonWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a handbasket
    Posts
    12,109

    Default Re: Boxboro Ham Convention this Saturday in MA...up for a meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by fieldops
    Thanks Photon. It was great seeing you at Dayton. Maybe next year again!

    WQ1O
    Likewise, FieldOps. Yes, if the river don't rise...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •