Do you have any deep, dark secrets?

Do you have any deep dark secrets you'd never tell anybody?

• Yes

Votes: 60 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Do you have any deep, dark secrets?
Secrets you have not and will not tell anybody, not even your closest friend or a member of the church via a confessional?

CLHC

Flashaholic
It's waaay in too deep; as they say "deep cover!" So I may not even be able to recollect! :huh: :thinking:

Illum

Flashaholic
its hidden in a corner where even my xenons cant light....nothing illegal, just secrets I must keep from society because it will destroy everything I had accomplished.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
None here. I use to get folks telling me how to steal cable, dish tv and what not when I rode the bus. I guess those things tear people up inside and they have to tell someone.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a hydraulic dumpster lift hooks on the back of my car.
When I am tail-gated, I pull slightly ahead, then hit the brakes and catch the tailgater in the hooks. He is then lifted up off the ground over my head and held there till I can drive over to edge of the Coast Highway where I flip him in his car into the Pacific.

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
TedTheLed said:
I have a hydraulic dumpster lift hooks on the back of my car.
When I am tail-gated, I pull slightly ahead, then hit the brakes and catch the tailgater in the hooks. He is then lifted up off the ground over my head and held there till I can drive over to edge of the Coast Highway where I flip him in his car into the Pacific.

Hahahahahaha! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: Tailgaters----:xyxgun: You deserve a medal! Where can I get a set of those? I'd stick them on the back of my Dodge and have them flip the cars onto the flatbed. When I'm full I'd head to the scrap metal buyer! Lessee, 1 Honda Civic and 1 Ford Aerostar is enough baler tin to buy how many Surefires?

Seriously, would anyone with truly deep, dark secrets post a darned thing about them?

:buddies:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raven said:
ISAMIRJTWHD :D

You had me there! I couldn't find that anywhere on the net and it occurred to me that that's your secret that you couldn't possibly tell to anybody. (what ISAMIRJTWHD actually means.)

It doesn't mean anything, does it? (Darn, I still have to ask to avoid being rude and presumptious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.