WARNING!!! some Ebayers Do NOT CARE about YOUR EYE SAFETY!!!

livetofall

Newly Enlightened
:mad: I hope you will read this Ebay ad. I hope you will read the answer thread at the bottom. I hope you will never buy ANYTHING from this so-called man. I am shaking so hard right now because I cant knock the crap right out of him. I tried to tell him that he shouldnt GUESS that it might cover 532nm when goggles are made with a seperate 532nm rating because of its strength or what ever. I have read several goggles ads, as by the sticky thread, the speckronika i sent to the mod and googgle that are 512 are SEPARATE from 532. Take a close look at how he answers me, insulting me, and just how much he cares about your EYES!!!

Please, if you have ebay, CONTACT SELLER, and let him know you will NEVER buy anything from him!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7550442998

I have wrote 2 others asking them to specify that they will not cover 532nm.
My next thread box will show you what I wrote and what i recieved in case he removes his insulting remark from ad.

Knowedgeable people PLEASE comment this thread:help:

livetofall

Newly Enlightened
Question & Answer Answered On
x.gif
s.gif
x.gif
x.gif
Q:your guess??? have you notices that laser goggles are specifically sold for 532nm or YAG? How about being responsible and saying these are not for 532 so some dimwit doesnt blind hmself and burden taxpayers for the next 50yrs, and possibly save yourself a lawsuit.

Aug-27-06
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif

A:Actually, for those that cannot read the ad, I also included the manufacture and model..seems you can't. And for those that can't be bothered to do so...and spends too much time analyzing ebay adds... well you can guess my reply. Dean
------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I am not saying that a person is a dimwit because they do not understand 532, I am only putting the worse case scenario, after tiring of writing these guys that dont read their mail if you give them an elaborate mail. Yep im just analyzing,wasting time, putting too much into the safety of others. Well YEP, YOUR GUESSING, GUESSING that these will cover 532. I didnt know it was a requirement to have a high score in reading comprehension to buy a 532 laser!!! Notice his nice link he has to the manufacturer of these? NOT!

PS i lost the response I gave him, maybe there is a Ebay message reply in MyEbay. Believe me, I let him have it to his selfish, uncaring nature, just to make a buck. How hard is is to state "might not cover 532" or "will not"
Of course I didnt need to guess your reply, Dean.

Last edited:

livetofall

Newly Enlightened
You should read all the nasty stuff he writes back. No sense of humor. Just nasty. Tries to say he has some big house and going back to the swimming pool when here he is selling laser stuff that needs work..yeah right:laughing:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Were those questions on that eBay listing from you? Do you think he may have been responding based upon the attitude of the questions? You have to bear in mind that a lot of the introverts that spend too much time on the internet are lacking a bit in common social skills and even simple questions can often appear to be pretty hostile.

livetofall said:
You should read all the nasty stuff he writes back. No sense of humor. Just nasty. Tries to say he has some big house and going back to the swimming pool when here he is selling laser stuff that needs work..yeah right:laughing: