Fall approaching

Makarov

Enlightened
Haven't been much active on CPF the last couple of months, I've been busy, and haven't really had "the need". (Summers up north is kinda a flashaholics horror, sunlight 24-7.) But now fall is coming, and when I was out the other night I pulled my TL-3 modded MM out of my pocket(it's become my EDC) and shined it around a bit. WOW! My love for flashy objects was instantly recindeled :D

So now I'm looking forward to a new "season" of CPF. My flashaholic wet dreams that have been dormant will again haunt me and and my wallet will scream in pain. (Not that it hasn't screamed at all the last months, I kinda got sucked into ordering some stuff from Peter Atwood...)

JanCPF

Enlightened
I hear you brother :wave: Although our days during summer aren't quite as long as yours, they certainly are long, which is actually kind of nice for other reasons. Anyway I'm also beginning to see shorter days now, and I'm going to take up my night hikes in the woods.

So far I haven't seen any new lights that would persuade me to retire my trusty L5 for night walking tasks, but who knows what 2007 will bring. Let there be light AND darkness. :grin2:

Jan

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, don't we all know the feeling. Last week the wife was working late so I walked out to Denny's to get some dinner. I clipped a Surefire to my belt since it was evening hours and all (6:00 pm), but here in California, 6:00 pm in August is still quite sunny. So this year's conversion back to standard time will be my first since becoming a full CPF convert. I can't wait. Hopefully I'll receive my group-buy Microfire HID in time.