Recommend some good 6V wearable lights?

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
I'd like to get a wearable 6V light. I'll only be wearing on a clip or belt holser while at work in a factory as an engineer. I'll use for looking as machines and equipment when lighting is not so good. Battery life is not so much an issue but just overall brightness. I'm thinking I need at least 2 CR123s to get the light I want. Something the size of a mini mag but smaller is better. I'd like to stay under $60.

So far I'm thinking:

SF 6P (but no clip!)
Streamlight Scorpion
Nuwai 3 Watt Tactical

Any others I chould be considering? I'm leaning more toward the Nuwai right now.

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
Brinkman Maxfire LX, right around $20. 6P and M6 are great (got all three) but generally heavier and more expensive. The extra money may be spent on a nice Bianchi holster, or something cheaper in nylon. I think the LX may come with a cheapie holster.

Sounds like output is really key, so you are looking at incan, but you could consider a Minimag w/ a TLE-5 module. Output is less than the above 3, but you will save in the long run since AAs are so much cheaper...NiMH works well too. Total should come in under $60.

mega_lumens

Enlightened
A 6V Falcata made by Night Ops would fit your needs as well. It is small, runs on 2 lithiums and packs 95 lumens for an hour.

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
The Hunt lite looks very tempting... it also has a clip built in. But the Brinkman maxfire lx is all I really need. Does it have a clip?

I know it may sound ignorant or un-informed... but I'm afraid to get the Pelican M6 do to the explosion stories on CPF. Then again, I may face the same fate with any other 2xCR123 light.

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
Any thoughts on the 6V CAbela XPG light? Looks like some SF accessories will fit and the price is right at $30.