Proper Forum to dicuss Luxeon Star LED

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Proper Forum to dicuss Luxeon Star LED

I am a new member of this site and have questions concerning the Luxeon Led's but not in flashlight applications-(vehicle emergency lighting). Which forum should I direct my observations and questions? Need to ask because some sites are very sensitive to posting in the wrong forum.
Thanks in advance,
Tparker

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Proper Forum to dicuss Luxeon Star LED

Welcome on board- and don`t worry, we`re a friendly lot and no-one gets too annoyed if someone posts a question in the "wrong" forum. I`d put it in "General Light Discussion", that seems the most appropriate.

grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: Proper Forum to dicuss Luxeon Star LED

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tparker:
I am a new member of this site and have questions concerning the Luxeon Led's but not in flashlight applications-(vehicle emergency lighting). Which forum should I direct my observations and questions? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I were concerned about where your proposed topic should be discussed, I'd say this forum (General Light Discussion) is as good as any. Otherwise you could choose the LED, Electroluminescent and Lasers forum and be alright there too, because the LS is an LED. Other LS topics have cropped up there already with no complaint.
smile.gif

$0.02