Well, CPF has created another addict!

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have only been here a short while and love the site!:rock: In the past couple of weeks I have purchased 3 QIII's, a Fenix P1, an Inova T5, a Pelican M6 2390, a Surefire G2z(tan), and I going to order the Pila Gl4 550!!!!:laughing: Another Flashaholic is born....Thanks CPF you have created a monster!:devil:

CLHC

Flashaholic
Well, now you're on your way. . .especially when all the one-offs and other "hotwired" or modified lights only available here, does it make it difficult to resist becoming a flashaholic.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
CHC said:
Well, now you're on your way. . .especially when all the one-offs and other "hotwired" or modified lights only available here, does it make it difficult to resist becoming a flashaholic.
you said it....now, how to convince the wife of that?:laughing:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good on you Choppers!

Once you taste quality lights there's no going back!

Out of interest, which, if any, of your lights do you carry daily?

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grox said:
Good on you Choppers!

Once you taste quality lights there's no going back!

Out of interest, which, if any, of your lights do you carry daily?
I carry the Fenix p1 with me everywhere...I keep the T 5 in my truck and take the Pelican m6 with me when I walk the dog....

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
this is the first time that I carry a light with me everywhere and dont know what I ever did without one

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
choppers said:
this is the first time that I carry a light with me everywhere and dont know what I ever did without one

:sold:

:goodjob:

I'm very partial to my HDS EDC Ultimate 60 XR - I take mine everywhere! I hear that the HDS EDCs are on sale at the moment... have you looked into them yet?

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Grox said:
:sold:

:goodjob:

I'm very partial to my HDS EDC Ultimate 60 XR - I take mine everywhere! I hear that the HDS EDCs are on sale at the moment... have you looked into them yet?
no I have not....I will look...where are they on sale at? thanks