Accessories for surefire E2D

skippster76

Newly Enlightened
Hi im a neewbie to the forum,

Right i own a surefire E2D which is great and have just put the KL4 led head on.what im after is a sturdy leather holster as the nylon ones i find a bit flimsy and rip.Also im after some rechargable batteries that would suit the use of the KL4 led head and also the MN03 bulb,many thanks,jim.

sabongero

Newly Enlightened
Looks like we are in the same boat. Just got an E2D as well and suggestions on accessories and mods would be great.

Best Regards,
sabongero

skippster76

Newly Enlightened
Hi, yes ive just orderd the kl4 led converstion head which i have read up on and people seem to give it the thumbs but im struggling to find the other things.

1) sturdy leather belt holster
2) suitable rechargable batteriers which will run the kl4 and the mn03 incan.
but im also intrested in any other accesories and mods please let us have your invaluble knowlege,jim.​

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
For a rechargeable solution that works on both MN03 and KL4, you will need to get some of the 3.0v protected Li-ions. Make sure that you are getting 3.v, and not the much more common 3.6v / 3.7v protected Li-ions, as they will fry both the MN03 and the KL4.

Another, much safer, way to go is to get some of AWs 17670 Li-ions. These will work great with the KL4, but the MN03 wont do very well. But you could try to get one of the strion bulb mods off B/S/T. That will give you safe use of 1 rechargeable type and lower bulb costs, but you will have +/- 20 lumens less output when running incan.

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
skippster76 said:
Hi im a neewbie to the forum,

Right i own a surefire E2D which is great and have just put the KL4 led head on.what im after is a sturdy leather holster as the nylon ones i find a bit flimsy and rip.Also im after some rechargable batteries that would suit the use of the KL4 led head and also the MN03 bulb,many thanks,jim.

With the KL4 head do you have a strike bezel? A better question would be do you know a dealer or modder that would make a KL4 type head with a strike bezel?