CO 130 holster

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got a Ripoff's CO-130 from Brightguy, and it has to be the best all around flashlight holster ever. It's a double holder that will hold a larger & a smaller light. The large holder will hold anything from the US (including the SF T-heads) to the PT 40 (and most everything inbetween). The smaller pocket, designed for the multitool, will hold the 6P, G2, G2Z, X5T, down to the PT Rage. Greg had to special order it & it's $21, but worth every penny & the wait. The M2 doesn't fit well in the small side, but does OK on the large side. Should hold the M3 OK too, but can't try it because I sold mine. My only SF T-heads are the SRTH, but there's plenty of flap, so the KT should fit too. TX
Edit:
After further inspection, the holster I have may be a fluke. The lights that are supposed to fit, like the 8X & the Stinger, don't seem to. The opening in the top is larger then it's co-heart, the CO-86. This allows the smaller head lights to slide down too far. It's this same feature that allows it to hold such lights as the US, SF T-head lights, & probably the M3. The larger opening allows the light to seat further, thus allowing the flap to go over the enlarged head. I guess I'll just have to keep my CO-86, also.

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's the CO-86:

reeco86.jpg

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roy,
The mini-mag would be too long for the small pocket (the bottom is closed). 6P is about as long as you can go & still close the flap. Once again, mine may or may not be standard on the large side. It will hold larger lights than the CO-86, but is to large for the lights it is desinged for. To see them, go to www.ripoffs.com . I just ordered a CO-44 from BG too. I think I'll be able to carry my G2Z, X5, & Leatherman in one holster. TX