Torch Reviews Site - new reviews added!

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just added a new review to the Torch Reviews Site.

Princeton-tec Attitude.
attitude.jpg

Find it in the LED section of torchreviews.net

grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m not sure, I`ll have to ask Rob.

BTW the Luxeon version is scheduled for release in mid febury, and I`ll be getting hold of one to review around the same time.

grin.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
yep, the LS version has sparkled my interest, too, although I doubt it can hold up against the fine mods I got from CPF ...
bernhard

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
<edited>Never mind me, just being a moron /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
chris, does you wife have any reviews to add about the fliklite?

sorry, i just couldn't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, I`m (habitually) single! Why on earth else do you think I`d be able to have so many flashlights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But yes - it does look a lot like a....no, I won`t say, I promised. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

I`m on a roll today! Another new review added.

Underwater Kinetics Light-Cannon

lightcannon.jpg

Find it in the Others section of torchreviews.net.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Torch Reviews Site - new review added!

New Review Added - sorry for the delay, things have been very busy for me lately and I`m long overdue a break from work so the time and enthusiasm for my reviews has been sadly lacking. Anyways...

Princeton-Tec Pulsar 2

ptpulsar2.jpg

Find it in the LED section of torchreviews.net.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Torch Reviews Site - new review added!

Today I launched a new Torch reviews site "feature" - Bite Sized Reviews. Smaller than average but still filled with all the info you want to know.

The reason behind these is directly related to my chronic lack of time. I like to be thorough in my writeups but that means each one takes so long to finish. Bite Sized reviews don`t take nearly as long - the first one took just a couple of hours plus some photography and the usual proof-read for spellong misteaks and obvious errors. I hope to be able to cover some of my back-log this way - on a good day I could get through 3 or 4 though I think even 2 a day will be good im comparison.

The way I see it, although I`d love to go into detail with everything, it`s just not practical to do so in my current situation, and in all honesty not all lights need the in depth critique either - some of the more basic ones can be covered in just a few paragraphs which is exactly what a Bite sized review comprises of (asides the photos, beamshot and normal Vital Statistics). And some have been hanging round here so long that if I want much longer they`ll be grossly out of date or discontinued, some already are.

Bite sized reviews share the same category index pages as normal ones, but with one difference - a "bite" taken out of the corner of the thumnail image /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif . Someone`s also been gnawing on the corner of the brown graphic on their individual pages. The blue/purple colours of the text on each review page are transposed too.

So, we begin with the Inova Microlight.

inovamicro.jpg

Of course, the full sized writeups will still appear as infrequently as they always have. I just hope to be able to squeeze in a few nibbles in between, just to keep things moving along....

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

I like these "Bite Sized Reviews" a lot.
Your main page though, still has a "bitten" graphic on the upper left (right above the Info button).
Did you do this on purpose, or just screw something up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

<font color="800080">Did you do this on purpose, or just screw something up? </font>

I did it on purpose! "Regular" visitors will see the bite taken out of the graphic and wonder what it`s for, then hopefully look down and see the message in the Update Log which will answer their question. I`l leave it like that for a couple weeks then it`ll go back to normal.

Glad you like`em. Another one should be published later on today.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-

New Bite Sized review added - CMG Reactor

reactor.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

[ QUOTE ]
Chris M. said:
<font color="800080">Did you do this on purpose, or just screw something up? </font>

I did it on purpose! ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured it was done that way on purpose, but I wasn't 100% sure. Ask and ye shall receive... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The new reviews are great, keep up the good work!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

New Review Added (full-fat one this time).

SureFire A2 Aviator

sfa2.jpg

Find it in the Combination section of torchreviews.net.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are on a roll!

Excellent work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Be sure to let us know when you add in those 'Peak Beam Intensity' measurements.

Thanks,
Pat

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast

New Bite Sized Review added....

Aitec AT2000L

at2000l.jpg

If anyone knows where you can buy these, I`d be interested to know. This one was sent direct from the manufacturer and I have no idea where the general public can buy them, or what they sell for. Their little 3AAA brothers can be gotten from Lifestyle Fascination but as far as I know they don`t sell these bigger 3C ones. I think one similar turned up on Ebay recently (same size but knurled, black colour) but I forget what it sold for.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif