A2 turbo head?

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember seeing a pic of an A2 with a huge head a little while ago. Was that just a one of a kind of was there a small run of them? Maybe Size15 would know.

marxs

Enlightened
i think that was a prototype that never got off the ground. IIRC, the beam wasnt that big of an improvement to get it into production. it would be nice to have had a turbo head for the a2 though.

mark

McGizmo

Flashaholic
It's a really cool light! One proto even had a clickie tail switch and no LED's. Consider a tight, smooth, white spot of full spectrum light. A real shame this light didn't see production, IMHO! The LED version used 3 mm LED's which made Darell's and my day! :eek:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
That turbohead would make a great accessory. With as many CPFers with A2's, I wonder if a dealer would request a small run of these? :popcorn:

Luna

Enlightened
leukos said:
That turbohead would make a great accessory. With as many CPFers with A2's, I wonder if a dealer would request a small run of these? :popcorn:

That is what the L2 actually needs!

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
leukos said:
That would be nice.

Size15's

Flashaholic
I actually didn't see the benefit of the larger diameter bezel. For me the output wasn't high enough to make use of it and warrant carrying the bulky thing.
(I feel the same way about the KT1 btw so its not personal against the A2 TurboHead proto-types)

Al